interlude [L2Off] Lineage 2 Elixir

L2Elixir

Sorry you suck, please do not run it because you will spend money buying the site, I will do my best to stop you. 

I've been part of this team before and I assure all of you this is not elixir.

Great attitude you piece of shit. Do not worry, you are unmasked now, it's obviously which one is right in this conversation, which one say the truth and which one bring arguments. Good luck but I assure you that  you won't have even a grand opening with 50 players, nobody will join your crappy server.

Few questions before you open it, and they are not releated to the features:

- Who are you? I know the staff from L2Elixir and I need to know which one of the members are you.

- Who was the project developer ( Name )

- Name all the GMs you had back in the 2010 because I am pretty sure you are not the real one. I was in the team and I need to know that

- Where are you from

- What forum you used before ? (The forum machine name like "IPB")

First mistake you did was the server was founded back in 2008 so you started with the wrong foot.

http://prntscr.com/8ooxkg

You are pathetic !!!!!!

L2elixir used dex files in past . I dont know you. L2elixir Owners are no longer involved into l2 since ages.

I think fake eglobal was enought for this year.

My friendly advice for you : try other name .

Cheers

L2elixir used dex files in past . I dont know you. L2elixir Owners are no longer involved into l2 since ages.

I think fake eglobal was enought for this year.

My friendly advice for you : try other name .

Cheers

sent inbox

What is the f**king deal with you russian b1tches. Wrongfully claiming things, Jesus Christ. Elixir was indeed a pretty stable and great server overall with a friendly community. If I'm not mistaken it was also a Greek project with a lot of EU players. Also as someone else pointed out the admins knew how to behave themselves and could speak English fluently. You my Good Sir can't do neither. Please man-up and delete this topic ASAP, I don't like to side with people but Krea is 100% right in this matter.

You created a new acc just 10 days ago while some of the original GMs and Admins of old Elixir have their accounts up to date even now (just saw that one of them for example last logged in just a year ago, I'm pretty sure he still remembers his acc). Also you partner up with Ru people just like fake E-Global did in a time where L2 is pretty much dead for no obvious reason. Furthermore you are unable to name any of the old staff, like what more is there to say on the subject? Go get a job you pathetic fat boy instead of trying to bring shame on old l2 projects.

You're running out of ideas.

• 2 weeks later...