interlude [L2Off] Lineage 2 Elixir

L2Elixir

Get the hell out of here, every single person says that this is not the real server and you keep pretending you're the real owner of it. Stop do fake posts or paying people to give you good feedbacks, you moron. 

Just lies and bullshits as fake eglobal server, same administrator probably, same worst english, same old shit, come with a brand new name don't use other server names to make money you damn kids.

I wish you a happy 10 players on your opening. :)

Get the hell out of here, every single person says that this is not the real server and you keep pretending you're the real owner of it. Stop do fake posts or paying people to give you good feedbacks, you moron. 

Just lies and bullshits as fake eglobal server, same administrator probably, same worst english, same old shit, come with a brand new name don't use other server names to make money you damn kids.

I agree with krea ^^. Also for some reason i think that this server is never going to open.Even if it does open,low online for sure.

np, we waiting more 4k online 1st day

l2 elixir l2 bnb l2 e global epoxes 2004 2010 anamnisis 

dn einai kan o kanonikos 

Edited by MrPro*

who cares we wanna play like 2 months boring ;)

at least we search a server with max life 2 month so will worth my donate money  :happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

thats the truth niggas

keep posting shits