Profession: Alchemist - Opinions Please!

lord_rex

I had a version with cooking pot too near Lindvior if I remember well - however I never released it. But good to see other people with same creativity too. :D

It has a leveling system with points & restrictions for levels. For example you cannot create S-grade shots if your alchemist level is only D-grade. :)

Shots shouldnt be in Crafting profession?

Shots shouldnt be in Crafting profession?

No. They shouldn't. They're consumables and they're not made of iron, wool or leather.

I like this idea a lot, but i would prefer a NPC  not CB mate.

Then the whole 'leveling' thing has no place. It would simply function as a generic adena sink, with higher level items costing more.

After all, you sincerely don't believe a NPC would gain levels in alchemy? Seriously, you don't expect to Hellbound this simple alch profession?

Then the whole 'leveling' thing has no place. It would simply function as a generic adena sink, with higher level items costing more.

After all, you sincerely don't believe a NPC would gain levels in alchemy? Seriously, you don't expect to Hellbound this simple alch profession?

You're absolutely right. I know there is a "hateflow" for CB. Some people really like to think that "CB is high rate related", but its not. ... and well people nowdays doesn't really like NPC interactions.

I like the ideea so keep it up.

Thanks. Anyway I have many other mods - soon probably I'll share few screenshots or videos. :)

Edited by lord_rex

• 3 weeks later...

If you read my posts - you know that I don't care about the so mentioned "L2 community". They're nothing but whining kids. They are not worthy for the miracles of the almighty Raven. And so I'm making my server/mods for my friends therefore the gameplay is built to be enjoyable alone (like any other fashion-following MMORPGs nowdays, such as GW2). If there is an ascended soul who is worthy for the light that my divine presence carries - see how graceful I am - I'm letting him/her play. Anyone will have the possibility to join and be my friend. But I don't give a damn about unworthy kids.

Edited by lord_rex

• 1 month later...