stap using that ugly font, it look like from retards server...

anyway   100 on server incoming ?

fsdfsd.jpg

i use whatever i want boy. go back to fake community nowz :D

Stupid tutorial task security pass and email setup made me leave beta before i even get to character. I did like 3 passes with number and chars and "too easy". Disable this shit noone interested. It only pisses ppl. Also cant even close client normally but have to find this shit in process where are other 20x l2 bins. Fail

i have managed to play a bit . same files like before on old x20 so that means u just lied again .

U open a x10 server with donations for vorpal , epuc jewels and many other imbalance things .

Quest drop items even tho i asked before no answer.

Raids drop display is rong . Even knoriks chance drop is bugged or at least i hope it is : group chance for low freya weapons is 6% and every weapon has 5% drop chance . A simple math shows that if i kill 300 knoriks i get every weapon .

Disable champions after level 80 .

gl with this i dont think i will join cuz of ur donate list and because ur just lieing about everything u said . If u try to look more and more like stalone with the lies then ur geting closer step by step . L2 community is tired of fails projects and admins full of bullshit and lies

i have managed to play a bit . same files like before on old x20 so that means u just lied again .

U open a x10 server with donations for vorpal , epuc jewels and many other imbalance things .

Raids drop display is rong . Even knoriks chance drop is bugged or at least i hope it is : group chance for low freya weapons is 6% and every weapon has 5% drop chance . A simple math shows that if i kill 300 knoriks i get every weapon .

gl with this i dont think i will join cuz of ur donate list and because ur just lieing about everything u said . If u try to look more and more like stalone with the lies then ur geting closer step by step . L2 community is tired of fails projects and admins full of bullshit and lies

atleast stalonka pay for advert and he got ppl at server

not like bella empty all location xd

Files different from x20.

donations for vorpal and epics? all this is for BETA , we wont have this list on live server at all. As u know we dont sell crap or need money, we open bcs we know everyone wants a stable server with no corruption.

What other imbalance thigns?

Ask properly about the quest drops and i will answer. I still dont know what are u asking.

Droplist is not final we are updating it to match x10 as we speak.

I wont disable champs after lvl 80, want free boting or what?

So far 0 lies, i find this offensive :D

Sel mahum mobs are agro lol 1st time i see this on a server .

buffs scheme cost 400k gz great idea .

Thats what  i found in 2 mins . Waste of time . u didnt learned shit about ur mistakes. ur a stubborn fool and with a big ego that never admits his mistakes . 

Stupid tutorial task security pass and email setup made me leave beta before i even get to character. I did like 3 passes with number and chars and "too easy". Disable this shit noone interested. It only pisses ppl. Also cant even close client normally but have to find this shit in process where are other 20x l2 bins. Fail

You realize you can just click "No" and disable on security y? :)

20 bins.. better go send your pc to doctor.

Sel mahum mobs are agro lol 1st time i see this on a server .

buffs scheme cost 400k gz great idea .

Thats what  i found in 2 mins . Waste of time . u didnt learned shit about ur mistakes. ur a stubborn fool and with a big ego that never admits his mistakes . 

Try taking buff on lower level before talk, it takes 300k on lvl 85 for buff. 300k you make on simple train or 20 mobs. 

Much adena. Such talk.

And if want to report something no need to be agressive and arrogant :) i am always open to constructive criticism if u have good statement that will make the gameplay better i will listen and make it.

Edited by bella