Huge Ertheia Pridelike

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure if haters, but when Pandragon trying to get in L2j team for months he was not accepted for a seriously reason - that's all.  :gusta:

I never tried to be part of your "Inner" team.

I actually tried to contribute to L2J and for that I was granted Advanced User status.

And for the love of god stop spamming me with bullshit, as I don't do the same with your super-private-pro-l2junity project.

At some point, a random guy told that my work annoyed you.

Seems he was right.

@xxdem Wait for the Helios update. ;)

That was good joke #nohate

Better than try making his server based on the bugged L2J-Ertheia repo you left behind #nohate

If I don't manage to do it, my pack is still better than that, even when it was on Ertheia.

And don't talk about missing stuff, I talk about server breaking / player leaving bugs.

Anyone can see the fixes on my SVN, or my forum, it's not like I keep them private.

If L2jServer ever moves on to GoD I will share them. But I don't see that happening any time soon.

So for xxdem its either using a pack with serious bugs, missing skills, scripts and items.

Or a my pack with a lot less bugs, higher chronicle support, fewer missing skills, fewer missing scripts with all important items done.