high five [L2J] L2 Antarctis

Ionutz33

Nobody will join such a thing because I can't even call this vomit, a server.

I don't know if this javalicius patch got virus inside of it or not I don't care but I remember that in 2006-2007 when I was playing this game I did not even bother to join a ucoz or freesites server because it's obviously it's a totally fail, he just expect some money to buy a pack of ciggarets maybe and to get hes gayfriend out for a beer. Good luck but trash guys like you, the known wannabe developers/administrators ruined this game.

Invest in order to get something otherwise you better stop doing trash topics.

I don't know if this javalicius patch got virus inside of it or not I don't care but I remember that in 2006-2007 when I was playing this game I did not even bother to join a ucoz or freesites server because it's obviously it's a totally fail, he just expect some money to buy a pack of ciggarets maybe and to get hes gayfriend out for a beer. Good luck but trash guys like you, the known wannabe developers/administrators ruined this game.

well i managed to join and its rly cool server. because they have free site doesnt mean its awfull server as well. Try it out.

well i managed to join and its rly cool server. because they have free site doesnt mean its awfull server as well. Try it out.

You prolly his e-buddy.

In english please ?

And a advice..pay someone to post from those accounts cause that god level english is so obv.

Edited by GigiBecali

You are dumb as fuck Gigi, if You don't like it Just don't Join, we are already a small comunity that enjoy's server. And also very good antibot, try to bot :)

Tried.

Every bot program works.

I can't understand you boy you just attacking at this forum guy who opening any project ... If you don't like him project just don't join... You got problem with with each