High Five Files

Im willing to sell my High Five Files,

They are perfect for Low/Mid rate.

i sell them due to summer time,im not willing to open them...

Files include: Geodata/Compiled/Source

Everyone can test the files via Teamviewer and see if they are good or not! :)

Those are the files,i bought them but i have no time to open them so i re-sell them,if author have any problem with it he can pm me and i will remove my topic.
Edited by Iridescent

oh come on that was the good files you want to exchange for an interlude pack... seriously now?

Well,i bought them from Ady,and had no problem with them. In my view they are perfect for someone who want to open a Low/Mid server.

Please avoid spam my topic,if you are not interested i would appreciate it. 

Well,i bought them from Ady,and had no problem with them. In my view they are perfect for someone who want to open a Low/Mid server.

Please avoid spam my topic,if you are not interested i would appreciate it. 

i won't spam but similar sources are shared, everyone can take them and make a similar pack, besides ady doesnt shows retail / working features, just the modifications that tales had.. anyway good luck with "resell" of course ady will have a problem

i won't spam but similar sources are shared, everyone can take them and make a similar pack, besides ady doesnt shows retail / working features, just the modifications that tales had.. anyway good luck with "resell" of course ady will have a problem

He is not selling them anymore in Maxcheaters,but if he have problem he will pm me... 

Also about shared sources... If it was so easy as you say it,i would myself getting a shared source,and wouldn't pay so much € to get this source. I've tested it in beta server,and everything was stable & Ady was very very very helpfull all the time. Anyway,we got out of the topic,if anyone is interested he can pm me.

Thank you for your opinion Kelrzher but,if you wasn't a customer of Ady,then i think you can't have an opinion on that. No offense.

These l2 tales sources are all over the damn place...

That's not related with my topic,please avoid spamming,i've paid for those files and just dont use them. Thank you!

Those files are shared on Share section, even 2 topics and resell is not allowed.

Furthermore, all future topics "WTS Tales pack" will be simply locked to avoid obvious scam.

Edited by SweeTs