Lineage 2 Arch / High Five

# Игроки смогут продавать бафы своего персонажа через голосовую команду .sellbuffs

# Players can sell buffs his character through a voice command .sellbuffs

SellBuffsEnable = False

# Только премиум игроки могут воспользоваться данной функцией?

# Only premium players can use this feature?

SellBuffsPremium = False

# Укажите ID предметов (валюту), за которую игроки смогут продавать свои бафы.

# Enter item IDs (currencies), for which players will be able to sell their buffs.

SellBuffsCurrency = 57;6673;4037

• 2 weeks later...

I can't translate the whole forum... Need english version, and english support.

How much cost the source? I read about you work like professionals and with source not with shit compiled only.

Thanks for your info!

I can't translate the whole forum... Need english version, and english support.

How much cost the source? I read about you work like professionals and with source not with shit compiled only.

Thanks for your info!

Levels of subscriptions, the cost, the period of:
Level 1 - access to the SVN, handling your critical bug reports, a period of 1 month. Price: 8000 rub.
Level 2 - Access to SVN, handling all your bug reports, a period of 1 month. Price: 16,000 rubles.
Level 3 - Access to SVN, handling all your bug reports and requests for additional implementation. content, period of 1 month. Price: 24,000 rubles.

in SVN: source code emulator and protect server/client side
+ geodata
+ client patch

we have eng. support
we accept paypal

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

First of all they dont have test server ! he doesnt accept Share screen from skype so that he can show me the files ... i was interresting to buy this pack but now i dont !

Rule's :

• Your topic must contain all the information about the product. If you're selling a project (L2 Pack), your topic must contain test-server's IP - It doesn't have to be 24/7 online, but enough to be tested.
Edited by Fizo

First of all they dont have test server ! he doesnt accept Share screen from skype so that he can show me the files ... i was interresting to buy this pack but now i dont !

Rule's :

• Your topic must contain all the information about the product. If you're selling a project (L2 Pack), your topic must contain test-server's IP - It doesn't have to be 24/7 online, but enough to be tested.

1. All information with screenshots and videos available on our website http://grind-team.net

2. We do not disclose domain names of our customers (avoid repurchase).

3. Live-gameserver was provided for review (emerald-game.ru). 

11k8s29.jpg

Check your Support

Emerald-game.ru = This is a server of a client of yours !

This is not a test server that made by you , for the test of the pack .!

Also i need access to test pack feature's . Instance's - Quests and all this feature's .

Like Phantom System . And maybe Emerald have it disabled

Be Patient with Guys in Skype this is how it works with Client-Server

I really liked your pack and it's features but now i dont want to Purchase anymore

grind-team = crap

No support at all , doesnt give a fuck about english customers just buy and bye bye.
There`s plenty of non translated html , patch only russian ( mentioned it beacause of client side protection you cannot use another patch , and to translate it is pain in the ass if you dont know client side well + you gonna lose all custom things like NPC,Items and etc.. Or you gonna have to translate it manualy just by edit program... )
This is ridiculious totaly , why this user gets exeption ? No test server = no selling.
If you gonna need any support he will ask you to buy tech support or whatever shit.

You will get nothing from him if you dont gonna pay him.
And imagine , he said use forum to get support, check his forum everything is fucking in russian.
In the end , i still believe it is quite good pack and it has client side protection.
But i already claimed paypal for my money , cause service wasnt like it was mentioned before buying , i just heard a lot of crap and a lot of features.

Anyway , if you need grind pack 1 month old ( with all sources ) , we gonna figure out something.
Fuck you artem.

Edited by Laguna

• 4 months later...

I have some friends bought this guy server and he told them after buy they have full support etc...

After he got payd he ignored the guy and blocked after few days

P.S: there was a lot of bugs