Pts Glory Days Npcdata.txt

you know who smeli is , do you?

:you serious?: 

random maxcheater account. If he's some important random for you - i couldn't care less and it changes nothing to your quote.

random maxcheater account. If he's some important random for you - i couldn't care less and it changes nothing to your quote.

Not random at all, but whatever..

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/23532-share-32bit-c1-server/

Edited by bodyan2011

no no, playing Classic PTS, true classic PTS, hardcore one

There's nothing "hardcore" about the classic mode. It's a mix-and-match type of L2, primarily designed by sales people to monetize players' nostalgia. Aside from the .unrs (maps) and spawns, I don't really see anything even close to what L2 was in Prelude - C3. And I played on Korea Classic when it first opened.

Then you played something different from everyone else, because classic rates (I played in Korea too)  are even lower than x1, aside from the no A grade, slow hp regen etc.

The fact that it uses a newer client doesn't change the fact that it is truly hardcore, even more than the prelude-c1 version.

Care to define "lower than x1"? The general lack of SP and adena was a design feature in Lineage II (unrelated to rates) before they started the whole noobing down trend. I don't even recall what was the last chronicle when you actually had to play as "real" 1x on official servers. (Not counting the adena drop decimation to unseen amounts much later in Lindvior and Epeisodion)

Also, I don't recall needing to kill 20+ mobs to get to lvl 2 in KR Classic.

Edited by _dev_

Should be 0.8 by comparison.

I also don't see the point that you are trying to argue, it seems like arguing for the sake of it alone.

I see.

To end this offtopic discussion, I simply thought you've forgotten what prelude (or C1, for that matter) was like and are now dubbing things "hardcore" despite the fact that there was nothing "hardcore" about Lineage II back in the day (key point I was trying to prove).

Not to mention that there was the party bonus exp ratio (changed countless times since then) set up in a way to penalize solo leveling and thus there were only a pair of classes who could solo exp somewhat effectively. Unless you exp exclusively with a full party, this might cause you to feel 0.8x instead of 1x.

But then again, it is hard to compare real early Chronicle gameplay with this mix&match one. I haven't checked, but perhaps absolute values are, in fact, 0.8x. It doesn't mean the game is exactly that much "harder" (exping-wise).

Edited by _dev_

It is harder, try to get a Korean acc to check it. Regen times are terrible, xp given is lower, try to farm solo = kill 3 mobs and wait for mana/hp for 10 minutes.

It is exactly like c1 and that is their marketting point. Even on their Korean ads that was the point.

You simply have a newer client (ofc with new daemons on their side, but still the point stands) now to make it prettier/compatible with nowadays software (e.g: interlude works in 4: 3 aspect ratio only, anything wider = your screen gets cut).

Check l2off c1 files and compare the values that you get there, xp is slower, kill speed is terrible, regen is terrible etc - "more hardcore" then.

If I am still correct, the highest level guy in retail is still level 63 or so (and it is korea we re talking about).

L2 has never been hard, it is simply time consuming.

Edited by ericvini

There's nothing "hardcore" about the classic mode. It's a mix-and-match type of L2, primarily designed by sales people to monetize players' nostalgia. Aside from the .unrs (maps) and spawns, I don't really see anything even close to what L2 was in Prelude - C3. And I played on Korea Classic when it first opened.

yes, and we're not playing l2-2014 classic mode, we're playing l2-2004 classic :) c1 PTS available to download even today :) and this c1 can support even lindvior client now

Edited by smeli

yes, and we're not playing l2-2014 classic mode, we're playing l2-2004 classic :) c1 PTS available to download even today :) and this c1 can support even lindvior client now

Yeah, l2-2004 "classic" is the real thing :D

Newer clients typically report misleading information, e.g. incorrect enchanted item stats, wrong skill descriptions, incorrect SS/SpS counts on weapons, etc. Still, C1 doesn't have proper windowed mode support as it is (even after modifying some engine config files), so it's a much bigger pain in the ass to multibox, thus I can understand that people would like a modern one.

ON TOPIC:

I have mentioned a few times that I used to believe this is Lindvior npcdata/pc_parameter. Sorry if I mislead anyone, this is, in fact, Glory Days/GD and not GDL. Thread title is 100% accurate.

Wont different IDs in the client compared to the server (items mainly) fuck shit up quite often? Even GF - H5 has quite a few differences.

(unless the server files are reviewed and matching the client, which I doubt - or none of the items used in C1 changed - which is possible =p)

(unless the server files are reviewed and matching the client, which I doubt - or none of the items used in C1 changed - which is possible =p)

no no, items changed. for example old cloaks whose were given to players in closed/open Beta test 2003 were changed into time-limited gift-items on Gracia Final

so players loses their old good items because of new cloaks introduced - items are property of NCSOFT not players :)