If U Are Good Try To Bypass This!

henofrro

well i think im one guy who bot on most server's but this is the first who i cant o.o , look at this i try to suspend process, try to hide tools, try to rename but nothing work's for me maybe is cuz i use W8 now  , but this is a duel for u guys , try to bypass this smartguard and tell me ur experience! xD, www.l2ravage.com

well i think im one guy who bot on most server's but this is the first who i cant o.o , look at this i try to suspend process, try to hide tools, try to rename but nothing work's for me maybe is cuz i use W8 now  , but this is a duel for u guys , try to bypass this smartguard and tell me ur experience! xD, www.l2ravage.com

Nice, but i cant download system, bcs there is virus 

Nice, but i cant download system, bcs there is virus 

LOL, but well that happen xD i guess no body can bypass dat, if achylek cant no one can

Edited by henofrro

LOL, but well that happen xD i guess no body can bypass dat, if achylek cant no one can

i didnt tested it bcs i wont close antivirus for that system 

Achygay, it has no virus at all lol, i think its part of the antibot system, its banning everyone trying to use any kind of bot, from clicker to more elaborated programs such as Adrenaline, and as far as I know, only Adrenaline 2.0 is working there

Achygay, it has no virus at all lol, i think its part of the antibot system, its banning everyone trying to use any kind of bot, from clicker to more elaborated programs such as Adrenaline, and as far as I know, only Adrenaline 2.0 is working there

?

Q5413dN.jpg