Ingame Automated Paypal System

to put lib with an another name? u're joking right? its a java the code must be somewhere, jar,java or srv

no it must not be somewhere. as it is soft real time it can be even on my dedicated server and work on your pack without losses whatsoever.

Do your research. No libs at all.

so, the user sends his paypal id and pass and your server checks the info, or the mail data? or the other way is that he sends his mail data , your srv compile the mail itself and sends it back as payment data..

correct me if i am wrong

Edited by BruT

so, the user sends his paypal id and pass and your server checks the info, or the mail data? or the other way is that he sends his mail data , your srv compile the mail itself and sends it back as payment data..

correct me if i am wrong

I can see on the image, that user just sends ID of the transaction. I think it's better to check it by the Email name though, easier for the user.

correct me if i am wrong

he can use either the transaction id or the email of the transaction. The system works with both things.

u both talking nonsense, whos the one that verifies the donation info ? the client or the srv? if it is the srv side does that mean that the user have to send his pp id and password to the srv so he can send back a compiled data? the other option is to check mails which is not rly safe, cuz there are spoofers

Edited by BruT

u both talking nonsense, whos the one that verifies the donation info ? the client or the srv? if it is the srv side does that mean that the user have to send his pp id and password to the srv so he can send back a compiled data? the other option is to check mails which is not rly safe, cuz there are spoofers

someone didn't do his research properly. keep googling.

First take a look at https://developer.paypal.com/ because writing bullshit :)

bullshit, just use a library for reading emails like javax mail, tell paypal to log donations as TXT, read the email, parse the important data and write it in GS db. The guy who talked about paypal API should just go find another career, this system worths 5 euros

Edited by xxdem

yes bullshits, the files has to be somewhere in user's machine or server's machine, first option means leakable files the second option means is unsecure connection and user data leak.

@xxdem mails.. lol.. they can always be faked via spoofers that means his engine is not even safe in any way.

Edited by BruT

yes bullshits, the files has to be somewhere in user's machine or server's machine, first option means leakable files the second option means is unsecure connection and user data leak.

@xxdem mails.. lol.. they can always be faked via spoofers that means his engine is not even safe in any way.

Log to Tales and check how it is done my way. Player just have to donate and later write his email address in game. If you will manage to get the coins without paying the required amount, i will send you 200e :)

If you want to take the challenge, add me on skype: niedziolek50. I will show you the proof that i have the money, i can give you detailed information how my system works(similar way to what elfo did, but a lot easier and i believe better) and you can try to break it.

Edited by vampir