high five [L2J] L2Tales Ruby & Azure

Stalone

On Averia online is even less and its 95% russians and russians = botters. That isnt a server for international players at all. Tales sucks but imo still Tales > Averia because of the community, online.

full of bots server 300real max averia is Better then tales 100% and pvp from Event :DD max 2pt vs 2pt :D but there is 16k ppl SO MUCH!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

:happyforever:  :happyforever:  :happyforever:

no.

full of bots server 300real max averia is Better then tales 100% and pvp from Event :DD max 2pt vs 2pt :D but there is 16k ppl SO MUCH!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

300 on in peak hours, this time is big a fail

tumblr_nsq6dyI8U11s6285do4_540.gif

Nah, It will last like 2 months more, so everyone who wants to donate will have the opportunity, during that time he will close sovereign even tho there are still ppl playing there. Then he will open another conflict, merge with Averia, open another server aka "it's a project of my friend", than there will be L2Holiday with OP donations, then   Bury $ Zurea, meanwhile some L2Vacations, and then Talveria.
There you go, the whole Stalonsksy's story and still there will be couple of thousand people playing on this sh1t, 30% of them donating thousands of dollars every month, then they will QQ that server is corrupted and wiped after 3 months. And again and again and again, till the last Lineage2 player dies, or Stalonsky crashes in his porsche.

Still I wish stalonsky the very best, its a great success to earn so much $$ and have every single player deep in his ass. That's how everyone would like to live and prospect. Doing nothing, getting money, and so on :D.
Big respect for your business plan etc., big f@ck you for your totally lack of interest in players, let's just hope they won't turn back from you finally.

Nah, It will last like 2 months more, so everyone who wants to donate will have the opportunity, during that time he will close sovereign even tho there are still ppl playing there. Then he will open another conflict, merge with Averia, open another server aka "it's a project of my friend", than there will be L2Holiday with OP donations, then   Bury $ Zurea, meanwhile some L2Vacations, and then Talveria.

There you go, the whole Stalonsksy's story and still there will be couple of thousand people playing on this sh1t, 30% of them donating thousands of dollars every month, then they will QQ that server is corrupted and wiped after 3 months. And again and again and again, till the last Lineage2 player dies, or Stalonsky crashes in his porsche.

Still I wish stalonsky the very best, its a great success to earn so much $$ and have every single player deep in his ass. That's how everyone would like to live and prospect. Doing nothing, getting money, and so on :D.

Big respect for your business plan etc., big f@ck you for your totally lack of interest in players, let's just hope they won't turn back from you finally.

i got money boting and selling adena in this server

ya, but u dont got 300k euro just from game at bank acc like stalonka.

Maybe not 300k, but well over 100k for sure :P. In next few years if you donks keep on playing his servers and donating he will be first lineage2 millionaire. :D