high five [L2J] L2Patriot

Elessar

All about the server is special, the time limited gear, zone control, country system and farm system. Everything. maybe it's not what community is looking for but we do this projects for the lolz, not to live from them or to satisfy a community need.

Guys come on go easier on the guy, he worked his ass off making these unique features and you say they are nothing special ? lmao :D Beta is for making improvments so instead of saying this is shit show a bit of support and suggest him some additional features he could add in. 

Edited by Revv

sucks, nobody will even download the updater, upload a system better.

Judging a book by its cover is a very good practice

Make up your own countries like Noobladia etc. that would be better imo.

We preferr real countries, or else it would be just like any other clan or faction system already present

I come from the Czech republic, so we have a problem. It will be unbalanced between country. In many time it will preponderance.

P.S I'm sorry for my English, isn't my mother language so excuse me for mistakes...

Edited by Weith

1h and and 30 minutes for live! About the omg dominance thing, first DOMINATE and when you are at the top, then complain. Don't asume that your country is going to be the best :) That goes for everyone.