Is there any good (interlude)project available? I mean a decent one tested with 500 online players without any critical bugs/ massive memory leaks during 12 hours of running. I used to be aCis customer for the last years so please don't mention it. (I'm know more than basic java stuff). Also I'm not interested to customs -I can code them by myself- Thank you

PS: even paid project but lower than 100$

You're "more than basic java stuff" and you ask for what? For a stable interlude project which is tested on 500 online players without bugs/lags and crushes? No offense but you're funny here. You should know that there is no such pack and if it does no one will sell it for less than 100$. 

My suggestion : Take a pack like Acis, and develop it.

You're "more than basic java stuff" and you ask for what?

Read my 1st post.

For a stable interlude project which is tested on 500 online players without bugs/lags and crushes? No offense but you're funny here. You should know that there is no such pack and if it does no one will sell it for less than 100$. 

1st. I didn't ask for a bugless and lagless server. (please read my first post)

2nd. I know there is no such 'official' pack that's why I'm asking here. Maybe someone wish to share it with me or knows a shared one. (leaked l2 pride)

3rd. 100$ for a stable pack is a low price? LMAO

Please don't 'shit' on this topic

Edited by ErHarD

A better move would be to provide me access on such hardware (because it's an hardware issue), in order to test fixes. But none PMed so far.

I can't test = I can't fix. Well tbh, I can fix guessing...

I don't worry too much, you will come back soon ^_^. L2J IL projects don't grow on trees.

GL on your search !

PS : about memory leaks, you speak about aCis ?

I'm glad you will assist me on this problem. I doubt it's a hardware malfunction but never mind. Well I guess they didn't pm you because their servers didn't have more that 50 active players (after rev 340?). I expected to drop me a pm rather than spamming you. Which I wouldn't do.

I'll provide you access on a 'buggy' pc.

It's kind of disappointed to see unorganized and common servers with the only positive being the online players. I tho their server source would be 'junked' somewhere on mxc and a kind person would have replied with it. Unfortunately no-one replied.

Ps: memory leaks was just a standard for my search, nothing to do with aCis.

Edited by ErHarD

Read my 1st post.

1st. I didn't ask for a bugless and lagless server. (please read my first post)

2nd. I know there is no such 'official' pack that's why I'm asking here. Maybe someone wish to share it with me or knows a shared one. (leaked l2 pride)

3rd. 100$ for a stable pack is a low price? LMAO

Please don't 'shit' on this topic

IDK what a prices in EU l2j, but in RU segment avaliable prices starting from 1000$ per month for biggest projects (+1100 online) wo memory leaks, dupes (private also), lags and etc :)

IDK what a prices in EU l2j, but in RU segment avaliable prices starting from 1000$ per month for biggest projects (+1100 online) wo memory leaks, dupes (private also), lags and etc :)

That doesn't mean that they are worth to pay such a price, bcs they don't.

Maybe Gabe is coding them :P . No offence but I don't think they have the potential to payback the pack cost from their donations. A very well known (L2OFF) who is online since the 'OP' times of Lineage 2 got around 50,000$ during the last 11 years. (L2j should cost around 132,000$ for the same period) Clearly overpriced? But anyway, at least we got L2 Pride and of course L2 dragon claw source. * Don't forget phantom system