Adrenalin Bypass For Lineage.ru

MLU

So can anyone explain good how to use adrenaline on Lineage.ru, because this thread is for Lineage.ru not for Redemption (where botting is easy). I want to know how to bypass shield.exe, i tried to kill the process but it will show up again, i tried to suspend the process but nothing, i got disconnect on the chars selection.

So can anyone explain good how to use adrenaline on Lineage.ru, because this thread is for Lineage.ru not for Redemption (where botting is easy). I want to know how to bypass shield.exe, i tried to kill the process but it will show up again, i tried to suspend the process but nothing, i got disconnect on the chars selection.

"where botting is easy" hm ... i didn't had problem with botting on lineage.ru .. good luck

Sorry if i thought that this forum was for help each other. On L2 Redemption you can log in normally, without do any alteration, just turn off antivirus. Now anyone can help us to know the way to use Adrenaline on Lineage.ru? Thanks.

start adrenalin, start l2 , when shows shield.exe i suspend l2, then suspend shield.exe and resume l2 then log in game and have fun xd

Tried that, but still not working for me. It shows "you have been disconnected from server" in the char select window.

everything work fine

u must suspend shield.exe when u login also start.exe from adre u need suspend. 

http://imgur.com/kKsGwSp

Edited by AchYlek