L2 Adrenalin Augment

Hi i found this script for l2 adrenalin bot for augment in this site :http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/191930-auto-augment-adrenaline/?hl=adrenaline but i dont know how to use this script. If some1 can explain me how to :)

Also i found this script:https://github.com/mochja/l2.net-scripts/blob/master/Auto%20Augment.l2s but i think that it isn't at program language of adrenalin bot if some1 can change it so it can work on l2 adrenalin? :)

thanx

Edited by 6885341687

The topic here you link to should be pretty self-explanatory. Read the content of the topic, not just the headlines ;)

And no, the script you link to is not for Adr. It's for L2Net as the hub title so neatly hints being named 'l2.net-scripts'...

I think, that u are looking for a program that will give u the coordinates of points where ur mouse currently is. Mofiki's Coordinate Finder works rly good with it just replace coordinates of each point and the script from maxcheaters will work as good as it should. :)

Dude, that script only sets your cursor to the location that you want. Try with an autoclicker like AutoClickerTyper, will be easiest...

sure, if you whant make without stop when get augment then yea, just use some mouse clicker/recorder or somethink, with this script can stop when get augment.