L2Off - Shares - Tools - Stuff And Preconfigured Server Files.

Just some questions, for example L2 Segue World, does not have any sql's inside, so I can use the ones in the L2 OFF share right? Everything else is inside scripts. Also about L2 Legacy, can I switch the l2server to the cracked one? Will that work for it?

Just some questions, for example L2 Segue World, does not have any sql's inside, so I can use the ones in the L2 OFF share right? Everything else is inside scripts. Also about L2 Legacy, can I switch the l2server to the cracked one? Will that work for it?

Use the default from the c6-off share, it will work, those are the base files.

About Legacy you can use the free files but some certain features will not work because they were based on the latest licensed extender back then.

Or you can hook up and extract the base features ..poses npcs multisells htmls and etc...to the free files and try to hook something similar without "special features"

But i suggest you get a license because you will have more toys to feature on :P

Use the default from the c6-off share, it will work, those are the base files.

About Legacy you can use the free files but some certain features will not work because they were based on the latest licensed extender back then.

Or you can hook up and extract the base features ..poses npcs multisells htmls and etc...to the free files and try to hook something similar without "special features"

But i suggest you get a license because you will have more toys to feature on :P

Ok thanks for the clarifications, was aware about the features that I will miss if I use the cracked one on L2Legacy :P

I'm more than interested to try out L2 Segue World, it comes with a system patch, does it had any other client patch? Because I see it used to have some custom armors and weapons.(?) Not sure about that.

Edited by thanosdk

Ok thanks for the clarifications, was aware about the features that I will miss if I use the cracked one on L2Legacy :P

I'm more than interested to try out L2 Segue World, it comes with a system patch, does it had any other client patch? Because I see it used to have some custom armors and weapons.(?) Not sure about that.

All pre-packs are set within with client patch mate, just check it out.

From what i remember Segue had Titanium armor i think. I have to check before stating with accuracy...but you can see within the files itemdata at the bottom...

All pre-packs are set within with client patch mate, just check it out.

From what i remember Segue had Titanium armor i think. I have to check before stating with accuracy...but you can see within the files itemdata at the bottom...

Yes you are right, I will test it and see if it needs extra files for the client.

so sorry for noob ask.
can u say me what pack for server l2off is most recomended ? or most stable ? or a pack that you like it ? (IL)

and... can i install it on win 7 ?

so sorry for ask and my bad english i love u !

so sorry for noob ask.

can u say me what pack for server l2off is most recomended ? or most stable ? or a pack that you like it ? (IL)

and... can i install it on win 7 ?

so sorry for ask and my bad english i love u !

If you are going for a public live server, clearly i suggest you buy the license for the Vang files. It's worth every penny.

Packs/configs you have alot in my shares, so mostly it will be just a plug and play scenario.

Depends on what you want...you can use the shared free files...if you are not going for a complexe featuring setup.

No worries i understood your post.

@xeL : thx 4 the stick, links will not go down while im around.

Edited by Outlaw™

Also let me mention guys that i offer my OFF services to anyone who needs help in doing any kind of feature in the OFF side of any server.

I work offline on my own rig/files, i will not ask you for anything, yes my services are FREE of charge.

Just let me know what you need and i will try to find time to help you out.

My skype is : outlawftw

More shares will be posted in mid-summer.

Also a self fixed HB COEP ext will be shared in autumn...currently working on kamael skill side. Yes the files will be free...non-key locked.

Also let me mention guys that i offer my OFF services to anyone who needs help in doing any kind of feature in the OFF side of any server.

I work offline on my own rig/files, i will not ask you for anything, yes my services are FREE of charge.

Just let me know what you need and i will try to find time to help you out.

My skype is : outlawftw

More shares will be posted in mid-summer.

Also a self fixed HB COEP ext will be shared in autumn...currently working on kamael skill side. Yes the files will be free...non-key locked.

So far its fun to test all those shares of yours, very nice, and it took a bit to remember all the L2OFF setups, but it worth it!

Do you have any c4-c3 chronicle based l2off files except the known ones? Would love to see something like that!

So far its fun to test all those shares of yours, very nice, and it took a bit to remember all the L2OFF setups, but it worth it!

Do you have any c4-c3 chronicle based l2off files except the known ones? Would love to see something like that!

I started playing with files since c4+ shares, so basicly the only C4 files that i got are from the old PP shares.

Kinda useless files.

If you are interested in a C4 setup, i suggest you use IL files and play with them untill you can downgrade them to C4. Should be quite simple but will take time testing etc.

By a downgrade you will not earn only the C4 setup, also alot of fixes. Also posible upgrades.

I started playing with files since c4+ shares, so basicly the only C4 files that i got are from the old PP shares.

Kinda useless files.

If you are interested in a C4 setup, i suggest you use IL files and play with them untill you can downgrade them to C4. Should be quite simple but will take time testing etc.

By a downgrade you will not earn only the C4 setup, also alot of fixes. Also posible upgrades.

Yes that could be an option as well, there are some packs like l2 heaven c4, l2 platinum and so on but all are based on PP, kinda useless with all the exploits need fixing and other things I couldnt test myself, c4 is by far my fav chronicle, c3 as well.