How To Decript .u Files Packages

Greeting people:

I'm trying to edit .u files to give a class to a new NPC that I've made, for the Sequences

531456463was.png

it's not necessary to decrip, just want to make a class.u, or know the package syntax.

Edited by mirrow

How could I do that ? :-\

this is done we can say easy, but because of ignorance of the English language, I can not explain to you.
and do it for you, just no one would

has online manuals, search, read, try ...

create a new class with the following code

class default_npc extends LineagePawn;

for name height displacement

class big_npc extends LineagePawn
  Config(User);

defaultproperties
{
    NameOffset=15.00
}

copy like lineagemonster.int and edit based off that

rename the .int the same as your .u

make sure the class names match

-------

you can also just assign the npc a pre existing class (like monster3.monk_warrior) and edit the lineagemonster3 int so that monk_warrior uses a certain set of animations

Edited by le memer master

create a new class with the following code

class default_npc extends LineagePawn;

for name height displacement

class big_npc extends LineagePawn
  Config(User);

defaultproperties
{
    NameOffset=15.00
}

copy like lineagemonster.int and edit based off that

rename the .int the same as your .u

make sure the class names match

-------

you can also just assign the npc a pre existing class (like monster3.monk_warrior) and edit the lineagemonster3 int so that monk_warrior uses a certain set of animations

LOL what the point of explaining this to leechers ;D ? you like new concurrence - and new noobs who can make what you trying to sell =) ?

Edited by LightFusion

LOL what the point of explaining this to leechers ;D ? you like new concurrence - and new noobs who can make what you trying to sell =) ?

Maybe guy who you have helped, will improve his skills and someday help you. Helping others is cool, in larger perspective it's always worth the effort :)

Maybe guy who you have helped, will improve his skills and someday help you. Helping others is cool, in larger perspective it's always worth the effort :)

lol help me i doubt about that, he'l help me in opposite way... that more likly

i'm not going to sell nothig just trying to learn all i can about lineage, because i love this game and still playing interlude chronicle for about 10 years.