L2Scripts - Ertheia

Once again rummage assemblies (client) from Mego developers.... *L2Scripts*

Google

Edited by Vision

Ertheia is total garbage. I joined their test server and it was the worst buggest horrorland i ever joined, well its ok to play it with some friends for fun, maybe in 2 years will be ready

L2 is dead anyway and ertheia will be forgotten untill it gets ready for a live server

Thanks for share by the way! I can have some fun now

Edited by Karasu

You are welcome to test the server locally if you don't have time to join our server. This is 2 months old share by some client who decided to leave our services, I can't understand people who share something that they've paid for, atleast I'm sure that in this specific case it was somebody from his team that didn't pay for anything.

For the pack, no harm done, we are not blaming anyone here and I hope you will enjoy this gift.

p.s. I wouldn't recommend to even try to start this pack on a remote server, the waste of time and effort will be great, consider buying the real deal at our website if you liked the demo.

Best luck.

p.s 2 for the prev. guy, no you didn't join to our test server. I would've known you. The only garbage here is your talk. Take care.

Why ,you think my skype is called Karasu? rofl ,You dont remember G Alecs skype when i asked u for system patch? joined,tested,blocked you

That garbage pack dont worth more than 100 euro considering the shitload of bugs it has. You are just scamming people so lol, youre very funny man.

oh look, someone is mad, his name is l2 scripts

c70c68fdff49df99643902a17185b851.png

PS: Fixed language to make you feel more comfortable

So unless you fix your prices considering your poor quality, nobody will buy your crap! No wondering they share your stuff

Why mad? : (

Edited by Karasu

You are welcome to test the server locally if you don't have time to join our server. This is 2 months old share by some client who decided to leave our services, I can't understand people who share something that they've paid for, atleast I'm sure that in this specific case it was somebody from his team that didn't pay for anything.

For the pack, no harm done, we are not blaming anyone here and I hope you will enjoy this gift.

p.s. I wouldn't recommend to even try to start this pack on a remote server, the waste of time and effort will be great, consider buying the real deal at our website if you liked the demo.

Best luck.

Bullshit :))

I feel very bad for you man, you behave like a 5 years old kid. It's a shame that people like you have a voice around here.

Anyway, there's nothing wrong with our prices, maybe in Romania you consider a 5$ per day to be a reasonable salary, but not in the countries we provide the service for.

And yet again, enjoy the 2 months old gift from l2-scripts.ru, the best packs around no matter what the kid said.

And yet again, enjoy the 2 months old gift from l2-scripts.ru, the best packs around no matter what the kid said.

7b1b36600a9788f48098c5051ec882937cac3d92

L2scripts is custom trash, deal with it buddy. Even mobius (which doing it for free) is better than this. :D

Edited by St3eT