Well, than you have less than hour to start up beta :D
Btw. I think that there will be some bugs found during those 2 days beta-tests aswell, so you should be ready to implement the changes asap.

Well, than you have less than hour to start up beta :D

Btw. I think that there will be some bugs found during those 2 days beta-tests aswell, so you should be ready to implement the changes asap.

Times goes slower for you :DD it is 12.08 already here and its 01;14 we will work all night to be ready asap.

And yes its possible, find the problems and just give us the reports xD

Bella, how are you prepared for DDoS? As we all know during the first couple of days every mid rate server that isn't stalonsky or russian gets constant DDOS from Stalonsky, Averia or any other Russian crap.
And let's be honest, if we can be sure any thing about this server, it's that it will get DDoSed massively :P

Bella, how are you prepared for DDoS? As we all know during the first couple of days every mid rate server that isn't stalonsky or russian gets constant DDOS from Stalonsky, Averia or any other Russian crap.

And let's be honest, if we can be sure any thing about this server, it's that it will get DDoSed massively :P

Ofc we will get ddossed massively, since all of their members are pming me like crazy =D and i dont blame them since i know what they offer and i know what i offer.

Let them try, i even encourage them to do so but first they have to bring down our three ddos machines and even if EVEN IF they have such big botnet to bring one of the proxies down the other 2 will work like charm. Wait what? yes. AND GL with that. Don't listen non-factor achylek he licks stalonka butt all day long. Hi silvester stalone and  um bye.

Ofc we will get ddossed massively, since all of their members are pming me like crazy =D and i dont blame them since i know what they offer and i know what i offer.

Let them try, i even encourage them to do so but first they have to bring down our three ddos machines and even if EVEN IF they have such big botnet to bring one of the proxies down the other 2 will work like charm. Wait what? yes. AND GL with that. Don't listen non-factor achylek he licks stalonka butt all day long. Hi silvester stalone and  um bye.

please last time u said "we are rdy for ddos"

1 day after when u started blame stalonka, your server was 1 week under big ddos and u lost all ppl )) 

please last time u said "we are rdy for ddos"

1 day after when u started blame stalonka, your server was 1 week under big ddos and u lost all ppl )) 

I make same mistake only once :) and it wasnt stalonka who ddosed us. Even if we lost half our people we still had 450 out of 900, yes it was a blast and they slowly left but that server of ours runned for 2 and a half month with ACTIVE people, umm where is the smile on your face now :D the fact we got ddosed what does it means to you? Why the "big fish servers" looks at my server as a thread if we are THAT BAD. you sain?

Edited by bella

I make same mistake only once :) and it wasnt stalonka who ddosed us. Even if we lost half our people we still had 450 out of 900, yes it was a blast and they slowly left but that server of ours runned for 2 and a half month with ACTIVE people, umm where is the smile on your face now :D the fact we got ddosed what does it means to you? Why the "big fish servers" looks at my server as a thread if we are THAT BAD. you sain?

oh, u dont say ))))))))))

and 450 on with off trades, dual boxes, boters somewhere  = 150real, guut serbidor

Edited by AchYlek