:dat:  like it is written in advertise, legendary ......fail   :y u no?:

still so many fake online in forum too :gtfo:

and they will flame stalonka about fake... ))))))))))))

Right now we have 500 online, and 650 at online counter i dont see how this is fake :D

Try enter stalonka servers - Towns full of "PEOPLE" but at siege 2 clans 200 people fights

Counter says 20,000 fighters 

Much Real 

Such People

Right now we have 500 online, and 650 at online counter i dont see how this is fake :D

Try enter stalonka servers - Towns full of "PEOPLE" but at siege 2 clans 200 people fights

Counter says 20,000 fighters 

Much Real 

Such People

let me guess 

http://i.imgur.com/dNCtPof.jpg   .online 800

500 real on, 36 at giran, 400 ppl fake, 64   farming 

and u still think that stalone servers got 500 real max also? 

Edited by AchYlek

let me guess 

http://i.imgur.com/dNCtPof.jpg   .online 800

500 real on, 36 at giran, 400 ppl fake, 64   farming 

and u still think that stalone servers got 500 real max also? 

Same in cartel :okey:

You can just log 4-6 bots it will never go from 1140 to 1146 it will stay 1140 for hours unless he adds more fake xD also everytime its increased by 5-10-20 or even 100 online.Also it will never go 743 or 848 online. How can he talk about other servers fake online when he has fake online too:/ damn low IQ

Admin with no experience  and crap files . He didnt listen to make the server like players wanted and he just listened to boters and the result was after 1 day of server from live population was half then went lower and lower to 100 on and he made fake online like other crap servers . He started to chat ban people in game who complained about low online and that he never fix nothing . Worst fail . I predicted this will happen with ur "pro" phoenix files and ur 1 sided way to view things . 

Gl u made a server like u wanted now go play u and ur admins on it . How many people are online now 30 and with fake 1k ? GZ u becomed just as "good " as mouse and stalone .

PS : u actually made 1 thing be unique . U made a tvt with lag . TVT suposed to be 20 mins but it got bugged and lasted more then 1 hour with huge lag . After 1 hour when score was 400+ frags between win or lose with 5 seconds remaining from clock left ( 5 seconds meaning 1 minute with the lag of the clock ) u got the brilliant idea to restart server so that none can get the reward . 

Most stupid server i ever did saw where after 5 days there wasnt even 1 party of 7 rb and none killed even one of this 7 rbs . U failed so badly that u better stfu next time and listen to ppl . Now u can play alone on ur serbidor .  U didnt want to make changes , to improve things , to fix bugs ... lol even now at least half of the bugs that i posted 1 week before start arent fixed not to mention stone drop .

Do u take us for idiots and make drop x1 on stones so u can get donations and lie thats the real drop ? I actually played retail files and not ur shit server who u come to say that is flawless . Go make better a solitaire server maybe there u wont fail so badly 

Admin with no experience  and crap files . He didnt listen to make the server like players wanted and he just listened to boters and the result was after 1 day of server from live population was half then went lower and lower to 100 on and he made fake online like other crap servers . He started to chat ban people in game who complained about low online and that he never fix nothing . Worst fail . I predicted this will happen with ur "pro" phoenix files and ur 1 sided way to view things . 

Gl u made a server like u wanted now go play u and ur admins on it . How many people are online now 30 and with fake 1k ? GZ u becomed just as "good " as mouse and stalone .

PS : u actually made 1 thing be unique . U made a tvt with lag . TVT suposed to be 20 mins but it got bugged and lasted more then 1 hour with huge lag . After 1 hour when score was 400+ frags between win or lose with 5 seconds remaining from clock left ( 5 seconds meaning 1 minute with the lag of the clock ) u got the brilliant idea to restart server so that none can get the reward . 

Most stupid server i ever did saw where after 5 days there wasnt even 1 party of 7 rb and none killed even one of this 7 rbs . U failed so badly that u better stfu next time and listen to ppl . Now u can play alone on ur serbidor .  U didnt want to make changes , to improve things , to fix bugs ... lol even now at least half of the bugs that i posted 1 week before start arent fixed not to mention stone drop .

Do u take us for idiots and make drop x1 on stones so u can get donations and lie thats the real drop ? I actually played retail files and not ur shit server who u come to say that is flawless . Go make better a solitaire server maybe there u wont fail so badly 

+1