Ghost

Ghost you can pronunce something about longevity? i mean your plans to keep server up no matter incoming of donations ecc.?

there are people that just want to chilling out without worring of incoming wipe every week

Ghost you can pronunce something about longevity? i mean your plans to keep server up no matter incoming of donations ecc.?

there are people that just want to chilling out without worring of incoming wipe every week

You don't have to. Since I first joined Dream and until now the server has been online. Probably the server with the most online years.

Luna has not received a single donation in over 6 months but it's still up. That should say a lot. %5E1.gif

As for the opening date, while it isn't official yet - it will likely be the 29th May. One thing is sure, we're going live this month.

Luna has not received a single donation in over 6 months but it's still up. That should say a lot. %5E1.gif

As for the opening date, while it isn't official yet - it will likely be the 29th May. One thing is sure, we're going live this month.

I love more copyleft as admin but a little heart for you too <3

Old l2 gameplay?

What do you mean by that?

Something like 3rd class skills only without 4th proof?

I'm tired of those 70k power skills...l2 has turned into Dragon Ball Z

Edited by TigrisTheRipper

Old l2 gameplay?

What do you mean by that?

Something like 3rd class skills only without 4th proof?

I'm tired of those 70k power skills...l2 has turned into Dragon Ball Z

Every classes are played on Phoenix, from Wizard, Spellsinger to Mystic Muse, even if you made it to the level 99 and became a Feoh Mystic Muse, various activities will "force" you to temporary delevel and get back on an old class, with its old skills, on a lower level with the appropriate gears in order to participate into them. That can be pretty much anything, from the hunting grounds for a monster - boosted or not, to the mini raids, raids, epics, mini games, castle sieges...

Learn more on Phoenix, its concept and features on this thread.

The launch time for Phoenix has been announced earlier today. We're launching tomorrow as planned, 2PM GMT +2. You'll find a countdown here.

Edited by Ghost*

Tbh this is garbage, "AGAIN" just took the failed h5 server, and mixed in some god+ items, hell the best way to farm, is by farming low lvl stuff...The buffs are just as retarded as usual, I don't understand why the 85+ buffs aren't just implemented at all lvls, hell thers still no combo buffs in the buffer, or cov xD, if you're gonna have a custom server, better imply a better custom buffer,there's 0 player base "as always", another dreams hype being let down as always, would be nice if it was something new, instead of the same old server, with 1 small twist.

Edited by ConsterMock

Tbh this is garbage, "AGAIN" just took the failed h5 server, and mixed in some god+ items, hell the best way to farm, is by farming low lvl stuff...The buffs are just as retarded as usual, I don't understand why the 85+ buffs aren't just implemented at all lvls, hell thers still no combo buffs in the buffer, or cov xD, if you're gonna have a custom server, better imply a better custom buffer,there's 0 player base "as always", another dreams hype being let down as always, would be nice if it was something new, instead of the same old server, with 1 small twist.

100% true

Should have posted that on our forums, our dwarfies would have taken care of you, would've saved me some time.

To begin with, Phoenix do not run on the same file as Luna. While Phoenix has plenty of features similar to Luna, it offers a lot more content. This isn't High Five with some GoD+ items. Phoenix is based on Ertheia, for both, client and server, and both of them were heavily modified to make most of the content from early chronicles to the latest ones available and worth doing/having.

There's new items yeah, but no, not only. There's ton of new features such as subclass and dual class certificates, abilities, improved mini games system, boosted hunting ground system, improved mini raid system with mini raids showing up in most of our hunting grounds, temporary deleveling, over 10 new instances, new epic bosses, new classes, new skills, etc, etc, etc. While I appreciate all kind of feedback, it doesn't feel like you spent much time playing Phoenix, as most of the feedback here is innacurate.

Regardin our player base - it isn't huge, but it's growing and, hopefully, will continue to. There's a bit more than 150 online right now and we're getting closer to hit 300 on peak times day by day. That's far away from the 25.000 fighters and 48.000 wizards some servers have, but it's enough. The server feels pretty active.

Regarding your suggestion on Beryl, if you haven't already decided to move on, just post it on the forums, we'll see what the majority of the dwarfies says and eventually things will get adjusted.

100% true

What's your character name on Phoenix? %5E1.gif

Edited by Ghost*