[SHARE] My best CS hack for LanT and Xtreem

Drakwolf

This is agreat cheat, it has auto-shot ( headshot on sight ) it haves wall ( see trow walls ) and it has speed (  2 kinds of speed 5x and 10x )

USE: Ningog on LanT ; and GLoader n Xtreem , the others or suk or dosnt work, but u can try them, tell me wich cheat on wat tipe of cs work and wat it does

HERE IS LINK : http://rapidshare.com/files/146799771/coade_cs.zip.html

for GL-loader press insert to open settings ( i forgot 2 tell u ) :"> 

+kama me :D

You should not double post.Just use the edit button and write what you want in the first topic.This is your first warning before your Karma loss.Also...many hacks are posted day by day and only the imba cheats are rewarded with +1 karma.I will definitely check the cheat but don't be hurry.

-Blane

yes cs 1.6  .. there are more than 10 cheats there, i dn if all of them work fine, gut a played very mouch wit NINGOG and GL LOADER ( ningog for cs 1.6 lanT version ans GL Loader for cs1.6 Xtreem version)

• 3 months later...

yea . there is so many monts ence i posted this, and so no +karma wen it comes to - karma is asap, but wen it comes to + no ,

is easy get a - karma but hard get+1 karma but for you hard work I am agree +1karma