classic [L2J] L2Sparkle

An4rchy

Why are you making the same mistakes over and over again? Your forum is up for almost a month and you've got 18 registered members. It's clear you don't advertise and without proper adds you will end up with 20 players again, just like on previous servers you had. Learn from your mistakes.

Stop spamming dude, project is on the way. This topic it's a simple advertise. Anarchy is away for exams, after June project will be alive better than ever.

This topic shows an upcoming server, when the grand opening will be announced the mass-advertise will begin.

You should google "define; spam" because you clearly don't know the meaning of it. I pointed out your weakness in good faith and you respond with calling me a spammer. Bravo greek, bravo. Forget I said anything. Adios

Dude, since it has already been replied that I am busy with exams it IS considered as a useless/pointless reply the one you made. But Devlin answered to your point as I see.

UPDATE[/color]

We would like to announce that we are back working full-time on the server. There are a couple of issues to be fixed until the BETA is announced. Thank you for your patience.

Be sure to check out the forum since there will be various events like advertisement events these days.

Edited by An4rchy

• 3 weeks later...

i think you should add some more skills to dwarves. like the other mages. for example you need to add 2,3 buffs for oly, some massive skills and something like exhaust.

Thanks for the suggestions, we'll keep that in mind. Also we will add buffs for olympiad, don't worry.

OPEN BETA will take place at 16/6/2015. The time will be announced tomorrow or maybe the day after. Also, make sure to check the advertising event we have posted in our forums.

Stay tuned!