Huge Comeback Or Troll?

I don't think it's the e-global that was before so many gears, just the same name to attract people. If it was the real e-blobal there would be the old staff names, not new ones.

they are saying that it is support by the e-global internet cafe ( in greece )

That changes nothing.. It's their support, not the real team :) I don't expect to see something good from them..

they are with lineage.ru the most stable projects are from this team :D

It could actually be the server associated with E-Global internet cafes in Greece. They have co-operated with Russians in the past as well (L2 Crazy - Sapphire) 

Edited by Fortuna

It could actually be the server associated with E-Global internet cafes in Greece. They have co-operated with Russians in the past as well (L2 Crazy - Sapphire) 

yep

2k15

who knows maybe they bring back the old good days 

Eglobal in the past had 2 domains. la2.gr back in 2003-2004 and then it was changed to l2e-global.com since it became international. Also well, time will show us, if Demonas opens again the server then he will place banners again on every internet station, as we will see the server on e-global forums.. So until we got news..pending. If anyone notice anything post it here!

Probably they want to make some money and then shutdown cause of lack of players. Thats the only reason "big" server reopen these days.

at least we will know that the server will be worth to play for some time ( if it is true )

I do not even care if the server will last or not. Besides,nothing lasts forever right? Even NcSoft has wiped players from chronicle to chronicle sometimes. When we used to play in E-Global back in 2004-2007 it was the best experience i could have in this game called Linea][age.  However, some guys attempted to re-open a "fake"  E-Global in 2010, with 300 people online ( LOL ). So we just have to wait to check if  Demonas ( the real owner ) is behind this and whatever they say is true ( about internet stations and lineage.ru) . Then, i think that all of us will meet each other there as friends / enemies, for sure!

I do not even care if the server will last or not. Besides,nothing lasts forever right? Even NcSoft has wiped players from chronicle to chronicle sometimes. When we used to play in E-Global back in 2004-2007 it was the best experience i could have in this game called Linea][age.  However, some guys attempted to re-open a "fake"  E-Global in 2010, with 300 people online ( LOL ). So we just have to wait to check if  Demonas ( the real owner ) is behind this and whatever they say is true ( about internet stations and lineage.ru) . Then, i think that all of us will meet each other there as friends / enemies, for sure!

totally agree.. and for me e-global was the first server that i have ever played