interlude [L2J] L2Aepvp

ChoiCho

Xdem should just stop opening it. It failed 5 times, we do not need it for the 6th time. But oh well, the greek community will keep anything alive nowadays.

Xdem should just stop opening it. It failed 5 times, we do not need it for the 6th time. But oh well, the greek community will keep anything alive nowadays.

HOW DID IT FAIL MORON ? XDDDD

Its the best server but it lasts 4 months, the word "failed" is a stereotype. I had crazy fun the first months this server opens, but Im 25 now, not 15 and I get bored fast.

gtfo sheeps

rsiGeaW.png

4 months failed server, sure..

HOW DID IT FAIL MORON ? XDDDD

Its the best server but it lasts 4 months, the word "failed" is a stereotype. I had crazy fun the first months this server opens, but Im 25 now, not 15 and I get bored fast.

gtfo sheeps

rsiGeaW.png

4 months failed server, sure..

Oh no, you are showing a print screen of people with high pvp's, Well done. I turned on l2tower in gludin and I had over 500 pvp's there in 2 days, purely because everyone botted hahaha! It's not a stereotype but the truth.

Oh no, you are showing a print screen of people with high pvp's, Well done. I turned on l2tower in gludin and I had over 500 pvp's there in 2 days, purely because everyone botted hahaha! It's not a stereotype but the truth.

lol im done answering to retards

No reason to flame srv. Its true ppl were playin and pvping but gm stuff...as per usual, had their own chars and rly bad attitude. No offence.

No reason to flame srv. Its true ppl were playin and pvping but gm stuff...as per usual, had their own chars and rly bad attitude. No offence.

afaik every opening has different HGM / GMs except Scar the admin.

[gr] dn mporw na katalabw giati sunexizeis k les psemata ston eauto sou oti o scar einai ksenos k oxi o xdem ? ti kai kala poulhse to pack 3k euro opws elege ? pou einai to kako oti einai autos dn katalabainw..oti kserei kserei alla dn einai ikanos na einai admin me ta muala pou koubalaei gia auto opws ksana eipa exei ginei idios me sorceri 

[gr] dn mporw na katalabw giati sunexizeis k les psemata ston eauto sou oti o scar einai ksenos k oxi o xdem ? ti kai kala poulhse to pack 3k euro opws elege ? pou einai to kako oti einai autos dn katalabainw..oti kserei kserei alla dn einai ikanos na einai admin me ta muala pou koubalaei gia auto opws ksana eipa exei ginei idios me sorceri 

o Scar den einai elinas, kai 3erw ton xdem irl ara diskolo na lew psemata ston eafto mou.

http://l2aepvp.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=47&pid=288#pid288

We decided to make this event to spread the word that L2AEPvP is opening in two days from now since we believe that a cool opening with lots of people is what the server needs to remain only for months to come.

The event will end in 7 days from now, and thats the day when the winner will be announced.

The grand prize:

This is a lottery event. This means that all participants have equal chances of winning. The winning prize is the world famous nVidia GTX TITAN X priced at 1200$.
1024.png
Event rules:
  - You have to be active in server's live
  - Spamming in this thread will ban you from the event
  - Only participation proofs allowed in this thread
  - Min. regs 25

To participate:
  - Share  Facebook Page on your Profile's wall
  - Share  Facebook Page on your Profile's wall
  - Like our 2 pages if you haven't yet.
  - Join and Share the L2AEPvP Opening Event Event Page here.
  - Join and Share the L2AEPvP Advertise Event Facebook Page here.
  - Post screenshots that prove that you did all the steps on this Thread.

ALSO: You can use this application to invite all your friends to the event!

The whole process takes a maximum of 10 minutes, so do not hesitate to participate.

Shipping:
Amazon.com will be used. In case you live in EU Amazon.co.uk or another EU Amazon site will be used for the shipment. The card will be sent brand new and unboxed to the winner of the event with all costs covered by Scar up to 1700$.

Best of luck to everyone!

L2AEPvP team.

Yeah right..cuz Id like to spend up to 17 hundred euros to make a geek happy cuz he posted a site in a couple sites. Just cuz ppl in 2015 are so generous and kind-hearted.

[gr] ηξερα οτι ειναι καλος αλλα και μεντιουμ οτι αυτος που ρωτησε ηταν ελληνας ? γιατι οχι ενα gmt +2 ? 142ri9t.png σταματα να κοροιδευεις τον εαυτο σου πια με αγαπη :*