[L2Off] L2Eu

lineageru

The steps you need to do :

V0ogBNM.jpg

1.  Post HERE : http://forum.lineage2dex.com/threads/7022-Stream-and-win-! your http://www.twitch.tv stream link for upcoming Hel 30x server

Requirements:

You need at least 4+ hours per day ACTIVE stream.
    IF you have more then 300+ online viewers we will double the reward

Rewards:
 - 2x 100$ rewards to best streamers based on number of viewers and hours active
 - 3x 400 TOD in game

Reserve your nickname on Hel x30 before the Start

Future Hel x30 players! Now You have the opportunity to reserve your nickname on Hel x30 before the grand opening! 

What should you do:

• Add our skype facebook:lirusocial
  • Publish Skype status "I will play on HighFive Hel x30 Lineage.ru on June 12"
  • Submit an application to our skype facebook:lirusocial with special form (below)

Submit applications only after status publishing. 

Application form:

• Login of your account
  • Preferred nickname

*We can reserver only 1 nickname for 1 person

Edited by lineageru

Some new changes on Ester:

• Added Warehouse keeper to Monster Derby Track near Teleport spot
  • Added to all Grocery shops SSD and BSSD
  • Added the option to receive Prophet buffs to level 61 from Newbie Guide

Changes for Extra drop rates for locations

Lair of Antharas

Drake Warrior, Drake Scout, Drake Mage, Drake Leader, Knoriks:

• Adena rate x5

Excluded and equated to the total rate of the server

• Noble enhancement stone - chance x5, amount increases according to chance
  • All other drop from these monsters x1

Bloody Karik, Bloody Berserker, Bloody Karinness:
Drop chance of general group of Vorpal items - increased to x5

Excluded and equated to the total rate of the server

Seed of Annigilation (SoA)

• ATT stones drop - x5 chance.
  • Mastery drop - x1
  • Drop/spoil chance of Vesper Weapon - x1.

All changes included on the basis of the test results

Edited by djvogans

LineageII private servers are still alive!? ;o good4u. Haven't played l2 in a years, had a desire to try it again. Hate GOD, IL ftw. And this server seems rly nice. GJ, mates.

Thank you a lot for your feedback!  We are glad to see u on our project!

Event "Running Person" Ester x5

New attempt  will be on 3 of June at 18:00 UTC+3!
(applications are accepted till 16:00 3.06.2015)

ruman.png

Revards: 
  • 1st place - 1000 ToD
  • 2nd place - 700 ToD
  • 3rd place - 300 ToD
Edited by lineageru

Dear future players of x30 Hel!

Open Beta starts on 7 of June at 17:00 (+3 UTC)

On open beta you will be able to:

• Earn REAL money to your PayPal. Every day, from 19:00 to 20:00 3 unique items fall out from mobs in Kratei's cube. Each item you will be able to exchange for real  5 euro. So every day we will have up to 3 winners! A detailed description of this event on the open beta will be published early next week.
  • Become acquainted with HighFive OFF-Like assemblage and to test all the necessary mechanics
  • Explore the features of the game world Hel x30
  • Study our ingame store

When all the necessary links to configure the open beta client will be ready, we will post the new theme on the website and in social network. 

Stay tuned!

PS: One of the new loading screens for H5 Hel x30

11391109_974022619304896_367514081373471

Summer Squash

SummerSqEster.png

From June 01 – 17, 2015, Gardener Fordson recently got a great deal on a warehouse full of magical squash seeds. Determined to grow them all during the summer season, he has sent Buzz the Cat to the villages of Aden and Elmore to recruit some adventurers with green thumbs to harvest the entire crop.

General Information
Nectar can be obtained from defeated monsters that are near your level of experience. Trade your stock of nectar to Buzz the Cat for enchanted seeds and grow your own magical squash. After planting a seed, feeding your fledgling squash enough nectar will make it grow. You must then break it open to harvest your prize! Hitting a squash before it has fully grown will cause it to wilt from lack of nutrition, so be careful. Also, since these magical squash will disappear after a short while, take care to crack it open before it gets away.

Squash Seeds can grow into Low Quality Squash, High Quality Squash, or King Squash. Large Squash Seeds can now turn into one of two types of special squash: Large Squash, or Emperor Squash! The latter squash can't be pried open with a regular weapon.

Large squash can't be pried open with a regular weapon. Chronicle souvenir weapons must be used. These large squash will require the help of many people in order to break it before it disappears. Chrono Darbukas can be purchased from Buzz the Cat during this event in exchange for your gathered nectar.

Prizes can include potions, armor and weapon enchantment scrolls, life stones, soul crystals, and more. You must work to break the squash open quickly or the squash will vanish.

8fbc270e0fb4.png

Event Items

ec773dbac421ff83e75bd72fdc490a08.png

FAQ
Q: After I've obtained a seed from Buzz, what do I do next?
A: If you double-click on the squash seed from your inventory, a young squash or a large young squash is summoned. Then, in order to grow your squash, you must infuse it with 5 additional nectar. To do this, target your squash, then double-click on the nectar from your inventory.

Q: What's the difference between a Young Squash and a Large Young Squash?
A: A Large Young Squash has a higher reward rate than an ordinary Young Squash. However, a Large Young Squash is much harder to break. You must strike it and inflict damage with a Chrono weapon in order to break it open. In addition, it's almost impossible to do on your own. If unbuffed, you must have about 5 members to your party in order to break open a large squash.

Q: What's the difference between a Low Quality and a High Quality Squash?
A: A High Quality Squash has a much better chance of yielding higher quality items. But that does not mean that a Low Quality Squash will give you nothing. Make sure you bust open each and every squash you've got!

Q: Is there a time limit on how long I have to feed my squash?
A: Yes! You only get 3 minutes in which to feed it 5 nectar.

Q: How long do I have to crack open a squash?
A: You have 90 seconds to bust open your squash.

Q: So if I only have 90 seconds to crack open my squash, how am I supposed to keep track of the time?
A: After each squash has reached the 60 second mark, their dialogue will tell you how much time you have left (example: "Another 30 seconds and I'll be out of here.").

Q: I'm a wizard. Can I still break open a squash?
A: Of course! It will still take more than yourself to open up the large squash. However, most any of your offensive magic spells will be powerful enough to open a smaller squash. Please note that your magic spells will be ineffective against a large squash.

Q: Does my race, class or level make a difference when using a Chrono weapon to bust open a large squash?
A: Nope. All Chrono weapons have a P.Atk. of 1. And no matter your race, class, level, buffs - nothing will change your damage output.

Event Schedule:
The Summer Squash event period - June 1 to June 17.
The Event Managers will remain in the villages until June 20.

Good luck!

Its simple, 

If DEX open a project alone = 100 online 

If DEX open a project with lineage.ru = 5k online, only russian speaking, impossible to find people to play with. 

In both case, its useless to join.

Excuse me, you have something better ? :)

It's true and Dex admited that they gained some bad reputation with arion but nowadays servers can last less than 24hours, so what do we talk about? You attack a project that has an incredible number of players, even they are located on Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia whatever. 

Actually the one and only problem is not the Russian speaking community, is that you can't flame on them because they do not speak english or just ignore your flames. 

Also if you would open a bit your small eyes, you could see they added Latin Translator and English Translators too, this could improve their community too.

Flame = the maximum "power" and "skills" that you can show while playing L2 since 2011-2012. This is actually why Europeans with a bit more brain, moved on Official, Russian servers, or why not other games, flames all the time, qqing and thxggbb all the time in whole chat, there's no more respect, there no more fun.

Once again, got something better expose it, not, flame off. 

Edited by Krea

Its simple, 

If DEX open a project alone = 100 online 

If DEX open a project with lineage.ru = 5k online, only russian speaking, impossible to find people to play with. 

In both case, its useless to join.

Arion with 0 advertise at opening has 1412 max online , no shops. After 2 days of heavy ddos indeed nomads left.

In each coop srv we made since april 2014 , there were 50-50 ru vs br+eu. In Nanna x75 there were ~40% ru players.

The bad part was that eu clans are not united at ru .

If you like l2off working files , join us!

Gifts Giving at 19:00 after the on set of the summer!

Dear players of Ester x5!

Congratulations to all of the long-awaited advent of summer! In honor of this great offensive seasons, Ahuron Raulian today from 19:00 to 00:00 will be handing out gifts to all who will find it! 

7d726266eb6dc1a4e8c45b440fbc0334.png

Find Ahuron Raulian on Lang Lizardman Dwelling