What makes you play Lineage 2 ?

DreaM

well i stared to play because one friend open one server c3 one years ago and,when he close the server i still playng lineage xD and i never stop some time i have problems with that xD my gf hate lineage so someday i will retired.. pff never!!

Hmm... L2 sux... ;o MMORPGs sux... Just don't have to do near pc, so I choose l2... :D

LOL, I play L2 to stop thinking about problems in RealLife and I always find the answer in the game, Also because of I meet new players, and that feeling when you become hero is just wonderful. Also something that makes me start to think what someone think L2 is.

i stared to play L2 because my friend recommend me this game. He sad that is somethink like Gothic, but online. My first server was Greek B&B C2. I was totally noob, but i learned quickly :)

• 4 weeks later...

I like L2 cause it has many things to do ingame (you can farm,pvp,pk ;D ,chat,go to raid war and much more).

Also L2 is something like a meeting place for friends from school,job(maybe :P ) etc...

+1 but play for use cheats from this portal ^^

• 1 month later...