L2 Revenge OOG Walker

Canox

they use a new way to encrypt the token, the same thing paradise used.

anyways, hope this helps some one. :P

<mcrabben7> even in the event someone cracks my protection, they must 1) automate the process 2) be able to actually log in 3) share it with the public to create mass problems

<mcrabben7> but 4) i can just change the protection scheme again and again and they'll get tired of breaking it every week

<mcrabben7> i make it all very easy for me to change

<mcrabben7> just flip a few settings in the config files

<mcrabben7> compile / reboot

<mcrabben7> the current protection is automated

<mcrabben7> it changes every few hours

<mcrabben7> you guys don't even know

<mcrabben7> everything is encrypted

<mcrabben7> and the files are randomly egenerated upon encryption

<mcrabben7> the key is never the same

mpj123. Say for this guy if i cant change protection i change walker..

ig work in supreme i have it work not 100% yet i need unpack lineageII.dll from walker for open ig game in keyboard home.. but i cant bot normal only need save setings for my char in any server name default.ini and igwalker read this and onyl type botton end for start :)

this work for now tthis whay guys change ur walker strings unpack walker files and recource hims.. to easy in version 1.67

files::

L2Walker.exe -->> easy -->i have unpack file no protection ready to recource

lineageII.dll --- Normal ----> need help asr .27x 

ok try unpack this file and post here i go post later file l2walker.exe unpack and u change for name u need ...

mcrabben7 -->>> owned

u change protection but cant know what name i use in walker becose never i post it any person recource for ur name forget names like

hLaPEx

L2Walker

L2Wind

Etc.....

Hlapex work 100% now

L2Walker ingame not 100% but Work

Hp View Work 100%

ArtMony Work 100%

yeh, I had noticed myself that he would check for like l2walker.exe, hlapex.exe, superman.exe, artmoney.exe etc. but I'm a horrible unpacker. I just know how to hex view... afterwards I can't do shit.

btw, you should use IG 1.55, its still "c4"... just with c5 emulator. 1.55 is for c4 so it should work. (I had experienced this problem at some point, I would use 1.66 and the autofight would not work)

I'd help you out but unfortunatly I know near nothing to unpacking. Anyways, the most important is IGwalker IMO... OOG is garbage unless you have 9 sock proxys kicking arround. And even with that, the population of the server is going to be huge, thus making bot partys near impossible unless you have em logout ever 5 seconds.

they use a new way to encrypt the token, the same thing paradise used.

Get ur facts right. L2Paradise used HD's antibot, which added extra encryption to the packets, not the token, what supreme has is nothing like l2p's leeched piece of shit

mpj123 .  unpack version 1.67 this work perfect i test my self...

PS: for Bot partys u need the best pc :) try use

Asus Geforce  7600 GT

Pentium 4 2mb cache 3.6Mhz

2 Gb Ram 667 or 4 Gb 667

and u can open more 9 cliente´s :)

any proble u have in unpack pm me i try help u but i need some help for lineageII.exe file protect to :)

I have a radeon x1900 xtx with 2 gigs of ram, so I should be fine :P

btw, you better proxy... they will look for multiple IPs.

and if I were you i'd only solo bot cause the server's population is going to be huge. Not to mention that a bunch of people are going to try and report you. Kinda funny cause Mcrabben was bragging that there weren't going to be ANY bots for at least 3 months. Surprise?

PS, I wont be able to unpack lineageII.exe... but i'll ask a few friends.

guys i try work to change last file for walker i i cant unpack then 100% i post 2 files here l2walker.exe and lineageIi.dll only unpack for us change all names ur self ..

BTW: i dont play any more in supreme becose (AshE AND WAP) is a kid and give lvl 78 and all skills etc.. all ex-merc and merc and hims say is beta test SURE is beta and 5x is the same for hims :)

Ken im w8 for ur server back again no Nebi admin Style anymore :)

Ken aint coming back. But I'll hand it to him, he knew how to admin a server. Didn't take bullshit from any one and he kept it clean. But he didn't do most of the work, his devs did that.

guys i try work to change last file for walker i i cant unpack then 100% i post 2 files here l2walker.exe and lineageIi.dll only unpack for us change all names ur self ..

BTW: i dont play any more in supreme becose (AshE AND WAP) is a kid and give lvl 78 and all skills etc.. all ex-merc and merc and hims say is beta test SURE is beta and 5x is the same for hims :)

Ken im w8 for ur server back again no Nebi admin Style anymore :)

they increased stats, handed out zariches(not to friends, droping them) who cares its beta100x. And there will be no corruption on live, ur just stupid to think so. this server is going to be same or better than paradise.

so anyone could get IG working there? OG not usefull there will be too much ppl on lookout for bot parties. if someone got IG working there could upload it and link pls.

I know diablo has IG working for beta... but I heard that Mcrabben is going to implement a new bot protection. So I unno if its going to work afterwards.