[L2J] L2Renaiscence

L2Renaiscence

Hello mate, the test will be there just for the players to familiarize with the new armors weapons and cloaks. Some events and a kind of greeting with the players.

Yes most of the things youve seen on Pride you will check them on L2Renaiscence too. This 5 hours BETA will allow this testing. If everything goes fine, at 18:00 we will start wiping and 18:30 the server will go Live.

2 questions. 1 why dont make beta for a longer period and 2 max lvl is 85? Cause i would love to make it custom. Something like 90, 95 so as people could gain some lvls while farming,making instances,killing bosses

The server looks really interesting and as u said in ur post its an updated version of L2 pride . Maybe this project is the update that every player on L2 pride was looking for . Good luck with this . Count me in !

Hello people, thanks for the interest and your questions.

The BETA version comes just for a few hours for a few reasons. First of all, because i want the players to focus on checking new armors and weapons than pvp with them and literally lose their time. (the time to pvp will be unlimited when the server goes live). Second, i want from the players to check the animations since its new stuff and it requires testing.

Giving more time for beta will just make ppl get bored. You can translate the beta word as a greeting one.

About the levels Cap. Its the old ordinary up to lv 95. To be honest with you we thought of making level cap at 99 but since we made the xp system a bit harder we need to test it.

So the cap might be raised later.

Moreover, i would oike to repeat that you guys can make MORE interesting this server if you help on the advertising by telling your friends about it.

The more players the server has, the fun will be even more.

Edited by L2Renaiscence

This has started since 2 months ago. Now we need players assistance as well.

Visit our forums and register, visit our page like it and share it. This way we will get more players.

Thanks for your support guys. Remember that the server will be more promising with more players. Share our Facebook page to your friends and to your clans groups.

Dont forget to register to our forums and include your clan in the list which will give 2k points at the Grand Opening.

Dreamwork instance is an instance made for duos. You get your friend and join. You guys will have 45 minutes to kill monsters on a gracia area location. Kill them all fast and you might have enough time to kill the mini raidboss aswell.

Renaiscence instance is the hardest instance you can meet around. 10 people needed for this instance no less. If you dont have invested A LOT on every single character, dont expect to kill even the second round of monsters.

The drops arent many, but for sure it worths getting in and trying your luck. Legendary Accessories, materials for Renaiscence armor and much more will be the drops for this instance.

features are looking interesting,seems familiar with l2mars for me,and im worried about the Newbies thing.I mean,when server will be on for a week many ppl will have made their gear and will have an advantage against Newbie players,and most of them cause of that will quit of that suffer and we will have lack of Newbie players...I hope that you will take care of it and Newbie's will have some interesting chance against geared ppl.
GL with ur opening,i ll definetely try it...

PS: there will be any beta phase? and if yes,when? thanks :)

features are looking interesting,seems familiar with l2mars for me,and im worried about the Newbies thing.I mean,when server will be on for a week many ppl will have made their gear and will have an advantage against Newbie players,and most of them cause of that will quit of that suffer and we will have lack of Newbie players...I hope that you will take care of it and Newbie's will have some interesting chance against geared ppl.

GL with ur opening,i ll definetely try it...

PS: there will be any beta phase? and if yes,when? thanks :)

Hello mate, since we decided to TRYHARD A LOT on our proficiency, we surely going to make events for newbies 1 per month, we aim to get as many players we can and we are even open on new suggestions. Get on our forum to be up to date.

L2renaiscence.eu/forum

Welcome to our community.

i've tried to make a new topic in forum but i couldnt,so i will suggest here something that i saw in a similar custom server like this and was balancing the newbies against veterans....so how about adding (after a week where some ppl will have made some gear) a shadow bracelet (for example 24hours if u wear it) or (48 hours if u wear it or not) which it will gives some pvp dmg and pvp defense ?