god [L2J] L2 Legend

CeluloSSe

L2 legend is a pvp server Lineage 2 built for the international community and all the players L2.
To be a player requires that the time you use to play a MMORPG, it's got to be the most enjoyable part of the day, and this can only be achieved if you play on a server lineage 2 balanced and well configured

We offer this server H5, hosted on a powerful server and technical support in order to have the most enjoyable part of the siege, pvp (player versur player), tvt (Team versus Team), pve (player versus enviroment), farm and many others in order to maintain interest in L2 pvp server.

More details and information on this server as well as (custom improvements, ideas, explanations to the decisions taken and any use), can be found on the statistics page

The maximum number of character of a buff you can get from the NPC is 32 with 16 dances and songs, so all classes have a chance to not be oppressed by others and giving a potential party completely to get maximum efficiency through buff.

NPC-urile modificate custom precum gatekeeper teleporter, buffer, merchant, class master, skill enchanter, luxury shop or merchant, tvt si pvp npc , sunt facute la cel mai inalt nivel al calitatii.

A custom NPCs has been done for the Commerce of player slots (purchase, sale, rent, auction), making normal trade (stand and waiting for someone to buy an item for a certain amount of adena). The advantage is that you are no longer forced to go from town to town to look for a specific item, so you find out quickly, don't waste your time and you can do anything else while your staying at sale items. Cities will no longer be as populated and lag the client will no longer be a problem.

Enter with confidence and play on our server !!! Vote and support www.L2Legend.ro !!

Edited by hunt3rs12

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im playing on this server for 4 days now and I can say the only problem I found is with the voting rewards, sometimes they bug out and you need to wait for like 20/30minutes till you get em. Minor problem. Bugs are non existent and classes are balanced. Like real h5 off, every class can hit 5k if he has the element or buff advantage over you so dont cry about it. Community is kinda random /BR/GR private server BUT you can find people. Actually there are people helping the newbies in a way I rarely seen on privates (no joke a dwarf (BlackM00n) was helping me to get vorpal for like 2 hours for no reward or anything, and an AW (AgainstAllOddS) bought me full dynasty, again without asking for anything).
I didnt do any raiding yet but Im sure they work retail like (at least the quests).

All in all it seems a great server worth playing. And dont be intimated by the seemingly ''hard'' farming, because you can get everything by drops in like 1 week. Ez exp too, so you can level your spoiler if you wanna craft.

Edited by Aster

• 1 month later...

HELLO FRIENDS!

Our first project L2Legend.ro was a real succes, even if the pack we had was a little too old and with some problems.

In six months, with honesty, transparence, hard work and love for lineage 2, we have managed to create a community of over 800 players from an international environment wich have had a lot of fun and who created clans and allyances who disputed the "prizes" of server.

Because the ex owner of our L2Legend site decided himself to take back his domanin and site (even if he, at the beginning promised something else), we will make a new lineage 2 brand, on a new domanin, with a new name, but with the same responsability and the same respect for our players.

So, our new project will be called L2Mythras and it will be a 50x craft - PvP server and nobody will have anything to loose, because we will keep the same database.

(THERE WILL BE NO WIPE), ALL THE PLAYERS WILL HAVE THE SAME CHARS WITH THE SAME ITEMS.

NOTHING WILL BE CHANGED BUT THE PACK AND THE SITE AND THE QUALITY OF OUR DEVELOPPER WORK.

Our next project will be up in no more than 10-12 days!

:)

Try us! Stay with us! Play with us!  

L2Mythras

We Love to Entertain You!!!

L2Mythras

Edited by CeluloSSe

HELLO FRIENDS!

Our first project L2Legend.ro was a real succes, even if the pack we had was a little too old and with some problems.

In six months, with honesty, transparence, hard work and love for lineage 2, we have managed to create a community of over 800 players from an international environment wich have had a lot of fun and who created clans and allyances who disputed the "prizes" of server.

Because the ex owner of our L2Legend site decided himself to take back his domanin and site (even if he, at the beginning promised something else), we will make a new lineage 2 brand, on a new domanin, with a new name, but the same responsability and the same respect for our players.

So, our new project will be called L2Mythras and it will be a 50x craft - PvP server and nobody will have anything to loose, because we will keep the same database.

(THERE WILL BE NO WIPE), ALL THE PLAYERS WILL HAVE THE SAME CHARS WITH THE SAME ITEMS.

NOTHING WILL BE CHANGED BUT THE PACK AND THE SITE AND THE QUALITY OF OUR DEVELOPPER WORK.

Our next project will be up in no more than 10-12 days!

:)

We Love to Entertain You!!!

L2Mythras

Basically l2 atlantis (pvp server) admin is taking his server back

opening l2 atlantis and fuck you guys off (l2 legend/mythras)

now my question is

you are gonna open a 50x that is more a pvp server then a mid rate (since on your servers all are +10-16 at last)

l2 atlantis is gonna opening once again tryng to steal money once again (pvp server 1000x)

but how you guys think you can success when there are so many rummors about aeron re-opening?

i mean if the trully open again you will left out with 0 players since the tipology is the same pvp server so change your rates to a x20 but that is just my thought

L2Legend, i mean staff + players will become L2Mythras. :) We have a nice pack, we have found a dedicate developer and we will continue our work because we have made a promise to our players. :) But out project is higher than this. L2Mythras will be the first server from an incoming  trilogy. Our new project will be a platform with a 50x Server (Mythras) a low rate server and a pvp one (it might be even a GOD pack). 

First we have to "save" our server and go on! :)

I have almost forgotten! :) We are not competing with anyone :) We are just offering a new type of servers: We create autosustenable servers not businesses, we are creating communities not just servers and as former players we are trying to build a lineage experience just the same like we would love to play. :)

Thor was our partner and i want to assure you all about my true respect for him.

Try us! Stay with us! Play with us!  

L2Mythras

Basically l2 atlantis (pvp server) admin is taking his server back

opening l2 atlantis and fuck you guys off (l2 legend/mythras)

now my question is

you are gonna open a 50x that is more a pvp server then a mid rate (since on your servers all are +10-16 at last)

l2 atlantis is gonna opening once again tryng to steal money once again (pvp server 1000x)

but how you guys think you can success when there are so many rummors about aeron re-opening?

i mean if the trully open again you will left out with 0 players since the tipology is the same pvp server so change your rates to a x20 but that is just my thought

Because everyone loves that highly customized balance and gameplay of l2 aeron.

I would be worried about L2Classic from Innova opening instead of another private server.

PD: This server has survived a nuclear war and Is still alive and strong (6 months alive with pretty good population). One of my favourites without a doubt.

Yes...It had his problems like every other server with balance but GM's are always there fixing and improving and that's one of the many reasons I trust them.

Geez...It's been 5 years since I dont find any good private server like this one. (last one was l2Inc)

Edited by TigrisTheRipper