god [L2J] L2 Legend

CeluloSSe

Nice job Indeed! I have played there last year too, i helped you advertise the server, but, now i see that all work worth!

For all l2 players, Legend is a server that you all must try!

GL!!!

Good job!!! I ve never played on a server with so many events and good farm/spoil areas. As a matter of fact the GM team is still on duty after 1 month and there are no bugs there. I had reported two days ago a bug in LOA and i want to say that it was fixed right away! Vorpal drop is very very nice, blessed enchants is easy to make, and nice events with atribute crystals drop. We made Antharas this week and it s working very well. Thank you Celulosse and Anais for all the hard work! We just love to play here!!! By the way just keep your stupid and rude comments for you sellis, no one is interested in your crying style! :)) Join the server guys it really worth! :D

Thank you McCollin for your reviews. :) I just want to say that we shouldn't transform this topic in flame. Sellis said his opinion! We say that we've done a great efort to fix every problem that was reported to us and make the players to feel confortable and don't get bored. Events are on and we are going to do our Admin job the best we can for you and every player we have on server. Enjoy L2Legend, this server is for players! :) don't forget to use our forum for every problem you'll have! Best regards from me and our ADMIN Team! :)

Our specific joy is that everyone from this forum can join our SERVER and ask random players about server/rates/balance/skills/GM activity.

We are proud that we can ask you do that. The answers of players will surprise you!

www.L2Legend.ro

Excelence in eintertaining!!!

It was a hard weekend :) we changed 3 ROUTERS becouse none of them resisted to that hundreds of DDOS attacks. :)

We build our server with love for Lineage 2 and created a nice 500+ ppl community. But it seems that this "l2 -world" is preety much the same with real world...

Biggest server are allways trying to kill little ones, but no problem, becouse you forced us to improove our defensive system.

If you, (big servers) have such a big budget for your gaming platforms, try to gain players by improoving your services, not DDOS attacking your competitors!!!  This is so unfair!

After all this "flood and DDOS" battle, you go on your servers and ask players to play FAIR! .... THIS IS SUCH A HYPOCRISY!!!

Guys, owner of "big ball" servers, i would be ashamed if I were you!

www.L2Legend.ro ---> a server where everybody can play and where every player and any nation is wellcomed, is still up and waiting you to join!

THANK YOU ALL!

Edited by CeluloSSe

We haven't had  any lag problems untill DDOS attacks started.

It is a little annoying but our server is up and will remain up. In a couple of days this problem will be also solved.

:) Ty all.

• 2 weeks later...

Hy Fellowes, like we have promised, we UGRADED our DDOS DEFENCE SYSTEM!

And also we are 650+ online!

Ty for choosing to start your Legendary Adventure with us!

L2_Legend.gif

www.L2Legend.ro