[L2J] Vengeance

kyosume

After many days of playing on this server i have to say i reccomend it for everyone like goddess chronicle and mid rate .. Server is Stable and retail like.. Server Growing daily..

Cya in game

We Waiting you guys server is stable just and check it Admins daily online talk with players fast answer on forum and in game for anything , the best goddess server arround w/o custom items / gear..

They work hard and server worth to play.. and btw they dont have donation for sny item / enchant just some cosmetic items in the future and thats all..

*Soon Server Gonn update to Ertheia, Join us!

Regards DrachaVonDrachen!

Edited by v3rgador

After many days of playing on this server i have to say i reccomend it for everyone like goddess chronicle and mid rate .. Server is Stable and retail like.. Server Growing daily..

Cya in game

This low brain SilentFury Ban Players on 5 players server.. omg he banned me and he said i am boting and how i suppose to insta answer with my other char when he ban me? lol he just got some serious personal problems for sure and is mad anyway RG will leave the server..

Vengeance gj bro but talk with silentfury..

Well, that escalated quickly

This low brain SilentFury Ban Players on 5 players server.. omg he banned me and he said i am boting and how i suppose to insta answer with my other char when he ban me? lol he just got some serious personal problems for sure and is mad anyway RG will leave the server..

Vengeance gj bro but talk with silentfury..

;o

Server is growing every day now. Rates haven been doubled and will stay like this. No wipes, no downtime, awesome & helpful community. GMs/Admins are not allowed to interact with players in-game. Community driven economy. Completed retail-like areas like Guillotine Fortress, Garden of Genesis,Prison of Darkness,Pagan's Temple,Raider's Crossroads, Land of Chaos, Isle of Souls and much much more!

Join us for a unique Lindvior mid-rate experience with awesome PvE events, PvP Events. Easy & fun farming/gearing up. 

Hello MxC, Server Really worth to play and spend time there.. Admin Work hard to improve the server and server is awesome, community start growing,  Sieges / olympiad clan wars has started..

Pagans Working Retail Like , GOG Same , Guilotine Fortress Work , Instances Like Istina , Octavis , Tauti Works and Quests works too..

Mentor system works, Wynn summoners works 100% (maybe they one server goddess with fully working wynns w/o bugs).

Admin Everyday online!

Come and check the server!

**Server made cause Admin Like what to do not to be RICH, there aren't any donation and if in the future will be its just Cosmetic just appearances / hats nothing who affect the gameplay Like Enchants/Gears/Items..

We waiting for you!

Hello MxC, Server Really worth to play and spend time there.. Admin Work hard to improve the server and server is awesome, community start growing,  Sieges / olympiad clan wars has started..

Pagans Working Retail Like , GOG Same , Guilotine Fortress Work , Instances Like Istina , Octavis , Tauti Works and Quests works too..

Mentor system works, Wynn summoners works 100% (maybe they one server goddess with fully working wynns w/o bugs).

Admin Everyday online!

**Server made cause Admin Like what to do not to be RICH, there aren't any donation and if in the future will be its just Cosmetic just appearances / hats nothing who affect the gameplay Like Enchants/Gears/Items..

We waiting for you!

I have to agree. I have a lot less sleep since i play here :(.

Admin Everyday online!

We waiting for you!

Agree. I've tested the server 2 days and admin is online many hours, fixing bugs and communicate with players.

Server is good i think i will stay.

As for the donations, there aren't any.

I was yesterday and I saw 5 people

Actually server is really good. There are way too many features that work - compared to other GoD servers - and admin is every day online for many hours.

Server just needs more players.

GR: Modi apo salamina? XDDDD

Edited by asdf0rakos

• 2 weeks later...