high five [L2J]Lineage2 Dragon

Dev.Death

Better then change name everytime take money and run.

tumblr_n329sf8Xmg1r5cmzuo5_250.gif

yah, if u count nik servers, i belt they have same count of opening. 

but faster they die))))))) 

nik was working for stalone also. 

Edited by AchYlek

This is not mandatory but is recommended to protect your account

We are working on increasing account(s) security and release an easy way to protect your data.

One-Time password (OTP) offers l2-dragon.net account users an additional layer of security to help to prevent unauthorised account access.
When you login you'll be prompted for an six-digit numeric code.
Each code is unique and is valid only once.
The code is generated from a mobile application Google Authenticator.

HOW DOES IT WORK ?

Pictures :

Se50gat.jpg?1

3DRr94v.jpg?1

FIQap9A.jpg?1

Please use this feature to protect you from account theft!

So to the topic :). As an old school olayer i am sick of recent stalone servers and i was waiting for some stable serv that wont be wiped after 1 - 2 months. And i found it. This is good serv with nice staff that wont just ignore you. I hope i meet other ppl that i've played around last year and looking forward to the grand opening.

So to the topic :). As an old school olayer i am sick of recent stalone servers and i was waiting for some stable serv that wont be wiped after 1 - 2 months. And i found it. This is good serv with nice staff that wont just ignore you. I hope i meet other ppl that i've played around last year and looking forward to the grand opening.

k m8 we beleve u

Τhe problem is that this gm team has already disappointed us and some of them not only once , as i said so many times , i hope this time they wont use their phantom engine , it's better use fake online , but not phantoms.

Τhe problem is that this gm team has already disappointed us and some of them not only once , as i said so many times , i hope this time they wont use their phantom engine , it's better use fake online , but not phantoms.

No phantom engines. It will be stable server, with normal settings like it hsa to be to play normal L2 and not get wiped in 2 months max

Ive been playing in l2world since 2009. It was the best mid rate server ive ever played. It actually lasted for years. That itself says alot. You my ask what exactly.. Well let me explain.

It means that they actually created a stable/balanced/good economy based server with fixes and improvements during its uptime. The l2 world team had a special connection with the players, all of them. I personally am not afraid to admit that i talked alot with Nik and Kam3ran all these years.. Now, you might think im a "Nik" dog or w/e you guys blabbing about in these forums about people that express a positive oppinion about a server/gm. Well guess what, i have nothing to gain out of this, all i do now, while im writing this down is explaining to you haters and lovers, that l2 isnt only about logging in and out of servers without actually trying to see if it is worth putting time and effort. Try the server, see how it goes. Dont judge before you test it. The fact that l2world was top server for many years, and everyone else copied its style doesnt ring any bells to you?

To conclude this, Ill say this. L2Dragon will be a good server if all the people that do not trust Nik nor Kam3ran actually come here and start in the server.. How do you guys expect it to be good, if you are not part of it?

We will be there. Most of us of will

Kind regards.

Ive been playing in l2world since 2009. It was the best mid rate server ive ever played. It actually lasted for years. That itself says alot. You my ask what exactly.. Well let me explain.

It means that they actually created a stable/balanced/good economy based server with fixes and improvements during its uptime. The l2 world team had a special connection with the players, all of them. I personally am not afraid to admit that i talked alot with Nik and Kam3ran all these years.. Now, you might think im a "Nik" dog or w/e you guys blabbing about in these forums about people that express a positive oppinion about a server/gm. Well guess what, i have nothing to gain out of this, all i do now, while im writing this down is explaining to you haters and lovers, that l2 isnt only about logging in and out of servers without actually trying to see if it is worth putting time and effort. Try the server, see how it goes. Dont judge before you test it. The fact that l2world was top server for many years, and everyone else copied its style doesnt ring any bells to you?

To conclude this, Ill say this. L2Dragon will be a good server if all the people that do not trust Nik nor Kam3ran actually come here and start in the server.. How do you guys expect it to be good, if you are not part of it?

We will be there. Most of us of will

Kind regards.

100% agree with you , and i'm sure it will be full of fun , pvp , sieges and stuff server. If anyone is tired of starting again and again each month ... here is your place

100% agree with you , and i'm sure it will be full of fun , pvp , sieges and stuff server. If anyone is tired of starting again and again each month ... here is your place

Thank you. I hope to see you all in game!! L2Dragon is the new name in the neighborhood boyz!

And stalonka havent dissapointed u with periel duals +12 on first day and "20k online"? The Staff here is really friendly and listen to the community and they really put effort in this server not reopening same sh*t like stalonka is doing.

Anyway i found the place where to play for me and my friends and i hope that those haters actually log and see by themselfs that it is different this time.

S

And stalonka havent dissapointed u with periel duals +12 on first day and "20k online"? The Staff here is really friendly and listen to the community and they really put effort in this server not reopening same sh*t like stalonka is doing.

Anyway i found the place where to play for me and my friends and i hope that those haters actually log and see by themselfs that it is different this time.

We belive in nik, deal with it stallonkers!

tumblr_n12deikKH71r6qaxco1_250.gif

Will be something very different from all other servers because all use Russian platforms

Simply log in and see for yourself . I see no sense to hate or offend.

Just all Russian platforms are broken

You have not played anything other than 2years

You think that if they had a nice Comunity Board, аnd more small but beautiful menus it will be incredible server but you're wrong for this.

For this you pray before you speak any words, log in and see for yourself

Greetings from the team l2-dragon.net

Edited by Dev.Death