high five [L2J]Lineage2 Dragon

Dev.Death

server sucks. close it before even rather to open it thx..

Yes go play your tales bugland with 50000 players on.

I bet nobody of those haters even logged on the server and they already judging it^^

Well now about the server:

I was today on the beta and the files are different then from the last project, rb's drop are nice, spoil rate isnt nerfed, its totally different then the last project.

Maybe there are 20-30 online on beta but they logging day by day more.

GM's are helpful and very friendly, had a long and nice conversation with them today and i totally recommend this server.

About the "phantoms" check tales because giran is full of them and i think once and for all this team will get rid of them.

Good luck on the start i will be here and bring many friends with me!

P.S: To the haters, for the future, first check the server then judge it.

Top server files, i like how people cry about "omg re-open, russian files, omg shit files, omg this omg that". Get on with your life, these people are the only one's who actually improve there files instead of really re-opening like Stalone servers. 

In fact, it is the best files right now in this scene and there is no way people like AchYlek can trash talk it. You hate it because of the owners probly, but you never ever played on it and i think its good that they banned you forever ;) Stalone doggy

I dont mind negative comments or feedback, but posts like what this guy does is just insane. He is just hating servers any other then that of stalone's. So he gets payed to do this.

Micky mouse or stalonkalimonka :dat: .