Best setup for PvP Prophet

levex

yo guys,

i have a question and wanna hear your opinions about that !!!

like the topic says..

which dyes should i use for pvp prophet ( not buffbot )

and which Armor sets / weapons ..

from B grade - S grade... make me best set ups please ;)

Thanks

Its simple To make at least even 1 pvp whit a prophet u have to full buff u whit your own buffs, use dc and buy any bow (draco - shining) (dinasty - icarus) and run like a son of a ...... u get my idea =P also before run use Dryad Root (this is use full if u have enchanted that skill)

And in the end but The most usefull against mages  "Mana Burn" Whit this u will kill any mage

i recommend u to not use Arcane Wisdom if u are Heirophant

thats all bb

I watched oly at official the other day and 1 hierophant won many fights.

DC and AM at the begining for bufs and spam aura burn and the other one for cancel ww.

When all his cp went down majestic heavy and AS+focus and hit. If he needed heal then dc+AM 2 heals and again Maj+AS and hit.

In that way he killed 2 archers, 1 bd, 1 gladi.

dyes... wit - men (u cannot change INT)

con - str

dex - str (prophets are damn slow, like all human mystics)

you have might + greater might , so dont worry about losing STR...ur str sucks anyway

as armor, i suggest...if youre poor...BW light ..it gives very good pdef, 15% c.speed, and +3 MEN for ur mana regen..that will help a lot on PVE and do a good work at olympiad

if you have money to afford more sets...than pick Majestic robe set to have extra mana + mp regen + stun resist (good against stunners on olympiad)

Draconic really dont give you anything good, your c.speed will be way slow with it..dont worth

if u need that badly a set to fight on olympiad...use tallum heavy just for melee combat, the extra atk speed is nice..but only switch to heavy setup after take down all ur enemy mp using a robe set or bw light if u dont have robe

for weapon..some use duals... i dont like it..with duals u will have hard times against classes with big evasion and DEX since u miss a lot

best is a mage staff/sword to mana burn, blocks, hold etc

and after mp is burned... 1 handed blunt...u wont critical a lot, but for olympiad is more than enough... or if u like to be more ofensive try 2 handed sword focus (but u will lose accuracy..and PP has very bad one lol)

bow isnt a choice...since from C5 mages have penalty in accuracy using bow and pole..and that affects a lot ur DPS

its nice to get a bow for emergency...against some classes that will stun you a lot can help

Okay, here we go...

[*]Dyes

Dex +4 Con -4

Wit +4 Men -4

[*]Armor

B Grade: Blue wolf light.

A Grade: Dark Crystal robe

S Grade: Draconic leather armor

[*]Weapon

An acumen mace and a Haste blunt.

I suggest you to use blunts because they give more accuracy and since Prophet is a mage, he has low accuracy.

[*]PvP Tacticts.

Always spam Mana burn, then using Dryad Root, and spamming attack.

NOTE: If server is C5 or more, use Word of Fear.

if you like prophet you better play on l2euroworld (ex-Gold) and make 3xHaste rebirths, buy a drago bow, and you can win every1 on your grade. plus you have all buffs +1 level more than buffs from NPC Buffer and when you make POF this give's you +20% health...

My prophet in Gold have 220pk's and 360 pvp in just 2 months..

what server rates are you willing to play? low rates servers and if you`re not playing there for long time, or if you has no help from 3rd persons(friends, clan, etc) you cannot enjoy deluxe stuff like s-grade armors/set :P

I guess you can pwn players on fresh server with tallum/mj h.set(attack speed from tallum set, stun resist and p.attack bonus on mj are great) and any bow and a dagger/sword with focus sa and a weapon with acumem ofc(bow you can use any kind without sa like soulbow. Dagger/sword you must use with focus sa, like kris/damascus or kesh(but kriss/damascus/kesh is kinda rare/expensive in any server). Thats for oly, in mass pvp you are powerless imo.

• 3 weeks later...