pvp tournament lvl 39 ^^

cedrico

hi all and ty in advance for your smart responses

in my clan we are scheduling pvp tournament of char lvl 39 (WTF lvl 39 ?! --> increase clan reputation pts and check lvl in academy, and all players can participe)

rule of this pvp tournament is : 1vs1; all item that u want (grade D ofc, but even S if u want^^)

according to you: what is the better class which has best chances to win it on INTERLUDE

ty

(there are lot of strategy and possibilities of combining class and items, but i am interested by your opinion, so plz develop ^^)

yep next tournament will be lvl 19

but for this lvl 39 (of course no deleveling and no 2nd class made), what do you think ?

no glad but "warrior" u mean i suppose ? why ?

i guess about raider (high HP, stun, frenzy, rage ...)

hmm so who won the tourny? what class? :) i want to know because id like to do that in my server too..

dunnow since this tournamen twill occur next week. thats why i ask help to other players ^^

i bet that ure goal is to increase point of reputation by inviting people lvl 39 in your academy then asking them to change class.

tournament or no its doesn't mater  while u getting 400 point's 

lol ^^

we are a good and organized clan and bored of lvl up acad. so we decided to spice it with a tournament (1kkk is the first price).

so nobody knows about better lvl 39 class ?  ::)

• 2 weeks later...

results of our tournament:

1place: elf mage

2 place: shaman orc

3 and 4 places: human mage, PP (buff+bow)

other were just meat...

(btw i post it cause someone wanted to know the result^^)

cleric coz in low lvls he is perfect healer and buffer (battle heal/root/bow/good mp)

human knight will be very good to (his stuns cannot be ressisted in low lvl pvp

and patk doesn't counts so much)

and shaman can own to (drains hit-restore alot/good patk with soul cry and a blunt/buffs)

allthough his mp isn't enough to beat a knight/cleric in arena!

all these purposes was evoked by our clanmates before this tournament (yeah first prize of 1KKK helps a lot ^^)

the facts after this tournament are:

- mage elf wins cause of speed, cast speed, mdef and unicorn

- shaman has no sufficient cast speed. stun is good but too low versus light elf mage

- when u think about cleric with buffs and bow, you think about as good is PP 3class in oly. BUT: lvl 39 buffs are not so good ^^ and won versus raider orc, but clearly lost face to mages

nobody made dagger or human fighter for this tournament (more than 10 players), so no clear idea about it ...

btw fun discussion without any purpose since all don't care about lvl 39 char XD