[Guide] ~Create C5/Interlude server/editing/optimizing it~

Ty all...

I forgot...in this package there's zariche sword and can be dropped from any mob (and the map that finds the owner works too). Because by default the drop rate is extremely low (0.1% :P) you can edit the cursedweapons.xml the <dropRate val="1" />

to ~> 10000 = <dropRate val="10000" /> so it gonna have 10% chance of drop

And how can i delete it then?I equiped with zariche but now i can't equip another weapon!!Help!!!

1) Double posting is not allowed

2) You should wait, i will upload them as i said on the previous pages, I AM NOT ALL DAY ONLINE WTF? Don't you go for a walk or something? Also i have some more serious things to do (moving my server into a datacenter)... It doesn't mean that when you require something some1 has to give it you instantly.

3) @fakoykas T.T Go to localhost/a/ and delete the entry from cursed weapons table. This is not the right thread to ask about it, also same goes for you for your other topic, i will answer there too.

1) Double posting is not allowed

2) You should wait, i will upload them as i said on the previous pages, I AM NOT ALL DAY ONLINE WTF? Don't you go for a walk or something? Also i have some more serious things to do (moving my server into a datacenter)... It doesn't mean that when you require something some1 has to give it you instantly.

3) @fakoykas T.T Go to localhost/a/ and delete the entry from cursed weapons table. This is not the right thread to ask about it, also same goes for you for your other topic, i will answer there too.

I can't find localhost..I am sure that u will be angry after this!Plz calm down and if u want ask in my Question

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...