How Can Make 2 Server On 1 Login

GodLight

Question

Hello guys.

I wanna make 2 servers with 1 login server.

1 server interlude/ 1 server C4.

How I can open both of them with 1 login server on same server machine.

Thx for your help.

ANSWER FOR L2OFF:

Machine 1: Auth and all the other services to run the server. Sql Server to run both lin2db and lin2world databases.

Machine 2: CacheD, L2Server and L2Npc (L2Comm if you want it) and sql server to run lin2world database only and l2comm if you want to use it.

Then you have to add the 2nd server ID inside dbo.server in the lin2db database on the 1st machine. Also you have to change in l2server.ini the auth option, and point it to the 1st machine IP also you will need to setup the firewall on the 1st machine to accept connections to the port 2104 from the external 2nd machine IP you can make a scope to accept connections only from localhost and the external IP. Remember to change the 2nd server world ID from 1 to 2.

Hello guys.

I wanna make 2 servers with 1 login server.

1 server interlude/ 1 server C4.

How I can open both of them with 1 login server on same server machine.

Thx for your help.

how to connect 3 computers together: LOGIN PC, GAME PC 1 and GAME PC 2

We will assume that the databases are set up on all computers

We will call the computer that will host the loginserver the LOGIN PC
The other computers will be called the GAME PC 1/2/3/etc...

LOGIN PC will host the loginserver and one of the gameservers
GAME PC 1 and GAME PC 2 will each host a gameserver, which will connect to LOGIN PC's loginserver

If a PC is behind a router, the INTERNAL/LAN IP is the IP that the router assigns to that PC (example: 192.168.0.101)
If a PC is NOT behind a router, the INTERNAL/LAN IP is 127.0.0.1
You can find your EXTERNAL/WAN IP at http://www.whatismyipaddress.com(example: 66.102.7.104) whether you use a router or not

IT IS ADVISED THAT PC's BE LABELLED AS TO AVOID CHAOS AND CONFUSION DURING SETUP PROCESS!!!

PHASE 1
Registering Server Names
ALL PC's

For simplicity, we will use ID's 3, 2, and 1 [in that order - GAME PC 2, GAME PC 1, then LOGIN PC] in order to make explaining future
steps easier. We will change these ID's later so that you can choose your own server names that appear on the server list in-game.

To view the server names assigned to each ID available, choose option 2

1.  LOGIN PC - Navigate to the \login\ folder
2.  LOGIN PC - Run RegisterGameServer.bat

3.  LOGIN PC - Choose option 1 [Register GameServer]
4.  LOGIN PC - Enter 3 (This will be used for the GAME PC 2's gameserver)
5.  LOGIN PC - Insert USB stick or other portable storage device
6.  LOGIN PC - Navigate to the \login\ folder
7.  LOGIN PC - Copy hexid.txt from the \login\ folder to the USB stick, replacing any existing files with the same name
8.  LOGIN PC - Safely remove USB stick
9.  GAME PC 2 - Insert USB stick
10. GAME PC 2 - Move the hexid.txt from the USB stick to the \login\ folder, replacing any existing files
11. GAME PC 2 - Right-click on hexid.txt file you just moved and click COPY
12. GAME PC 2 - Navigate to the \gameserver\config\ folder
13. GAME PC 2 - Right-click on an empty space inside the \gameserver\config\ folder and click on PASTE, replacing any existing files

14. LOGIN PC - Choose option 1 [Register GameServer]
15. LOGIN PC - Enter 2 (This will be used for the GAME PC 1's gameserver)
16. LOGIN PC - Insert USB stick or other portable storage device
17. LOGIN PC - Navigate to the \login\ folder
18. LOGIN PC - Copy hexid.txt from the \login\ folder to the USB stick, replacing any existing files with the same name
19. LOGIN PC - Safely remove USB stick
20. GAME PC 1 - Insert USB stick
21. GAME PC 1 - Move the hexid.txt from the USB stick to the \login\ folder, replacing any existing files
22. GAME PC 1 - Right-click on hexid.txt file you just moved and click COPY
23. GAME PC 1 - Navigate to the \gameserver\config\ folder
24. GAME PC 1 - Right-click on an empty space inside the \gameserver\config\ folder and click on PASTE, replacing any existing files

25. LOGIN PC - Choose option 1 [Register GameServer]
26. LOGIN PC - Enter 1 (This will be used for the LOGIN PC's gameserver)
27. LOGIN PC - Navigate to the \login\ folder
28. LOGIN PC - Right-click on hexid.txt file and click COPY
29. LOGIN PC - Navigate to the \gameserver\config\ folder
30. LOGIN PC - Right-click on an empty space inside the \gameserver\config\ folder and click on PASTE, replacing any existing files

PHASE 3
Change "server_id" entries in Navicat
LOGIN PC

After completing PHASE 1 and PHASE 2, you may want to change the names of the gameservers. This can be done in Navicat on the LOGIN PC.

31. LOGIN PC - Open Navicat
32. LOGIN PC - Open the l2jdb database
33. LOGIN PC - Open the "gameservers" table
34. LOGIN PC - Under the "server_id" column, (top-left-most cell) change the number to the ID that matches the server name you want to
    give to GAME PC 2's gameserver. (Remember the list of names/ID in RegisterGameServer.bat's option 2? This is where they go.)
35. LOGIN PC - Change the number on the 2nd row (still under the "server_id" column) to the number of the ID that matches the name you
    want to give give to GAME PC 1's gameserver.
36. LOGIN PC - Change the number on the 3rd row (still under the "server_id" column) to the number of the ID that matches the name you
    want to give give to LOGIN PC's gameserver.
37. LOGIN PC - Click the checkmark at the bottom of the window (if you hover over it for a second with your mouse, it will say
    "Update Record"), then close the table, then close Navicat

PHASE 4
loginserver.properties
LOGIN PC

38. LOGIN PC - Navigate to the \login\config\ folder
39. LOGIN PC - Open loginserver.properties
40. LOGIN PC - Find and make the following changes:
    LoginServerHostname = *
    LoginHostname = *
    AcceptNewGameServer = True
41. Save the file and close it

PHASE 5
server.properties
LOGIN PC

42. LOGIN PC - Navigate to the \gameserver\config\ folder
43. LOGIN PC - Open server.properties
44. LOGIN PC - Find and make the following changes:
    GameserverHostname = *
    ExternalHostname = LOGIN PC's EXTERNAL/WAN IP
    InternalHostname = *
    LoginHost = LOGIN PC's INTERNAL/LAN IP
    RequestServerID = XX (XX must be the LAST number you entered in PHASE 1 when you registered the gameservers = LOGIN PC)
45. Save the file and close it

PHASE 6
server.properties
GAME PC 1

46. GAME PC 1 - Navigate to the \gameserver\config\ folder
47. GAME PC 1 - Open server.properties
48. GAME PC 1 - Find and make the following changes:
    ExternalHostname = GAME PC 1's EXTERNAL/WAN IP
    InternalHostname = *
    LoginHost = LOGIN PC's EXTERNAL/WAN IP
    GameserverHostname = *
    GameserverPort = 7778 †See note below
    RequestServerID = YY (YY must be the SECOND number you entered in PHASE 1 when you registered the gameservers = GAME PC 1)
49. Save the file and close it

† For any gameserver connected beyond the first, the next available port must be used, or else both servers will try to use the same
port, kind of like two-way traffic on a one-way street. Change the GameServerPort to the next available port. (7778,7779,etc...)

PHASE 7
server.properties
GAME PC 2

50. GAME PC 2 - Navigate to the \gameserver\config\ folder
51. GAME PC 2 - Open server.properties
52. GAME PC 2 - Find and make the following changes:
    ExternalHostname = GAME PC 2's EXTERNAL/WAN IP
    InternalHostname = *
    LoginHost = LOGIN PC's EXTERNAL/WAN IP
    GameserverHostname = *
    GameserverPort = 7779 †See note below
    RequestServerID = ZZ (ZZ must be the FIRST number you entered in PHASE 1 when you registered the gameservers = GAME PC 2)
53. Save the file and close it

† For any gameserver connected beyond the first, the next available port must be used, or else both servers will try to use the same
port, kind of like two-way traffic on a one-way street. Change the GameServerPort to the next available port. (7778,7779,etc...)

PHASE 8
l2.ini
ALL PC's

In the patch or client that you distribute, the l2.ini file tells the client which login server to connect to.
This file must have the LOGIN PC's EXTERNAL/WAN IP in it, or else clients will not be able to connect.
To edit this file, you need a decrypting tool such as "L2 FileEdit CT2.4 v0.9.exe"

54. Open L2 FileEdit CT2.4 v0.9.exe
55. Click "Open and decrypt" and navigate to l2.ini located in the \system\ folder of your client files
56. Find and make the following changes:
    ServerAddr = LOGIN PC's EXTERNAL/WAN IP
57. Click Save and encrypt
58. Close L2 FileEdit CT2.4 v0.9.exe
59. Distibute new file to clients \system\ folder, replacing any existing files

Just Pass the Copy paste in Usb and etc tha PC2 it means a folder also from the different server
Edited by Dante44®

Dante44@ Thx for all but... In navicat I got 2 DB`s. L2jdb and l2jdb1

l2jdb = interlude

l2jdb1 = c4

I made 2 hexid for server 1 and 2 (bartz and sieghard).

In each (navicat) DB on Gameserver I have server 1 (l2jdb interlude) and the server 2(l2jdb1 c4).

Also when I open the Login server and both gameservers, 1 of the gameserver give error that the java bind is already in use by other program.... so the faster server will log just.

Edited by GodLight

Dude really dosnt matter the client.i am from phone and on my bed tomorow i will see it and i will response to u also.There is a way to do it i did it many times i had H5 and Lindvior in one lS

Dante44@ Thx for all but... In navicat I got 2 DB`s. L2jdb and l2jdb1

l2jdb = interlude

l2jdb1 = c4

I made 2 hexid for server 1 and 2 (bartz and sieghard).

In each (navicat) DB on Gameserver I have server 1 (l2jdb interlude) and the server 2(l2jdb1 c4).

Also when I open the Login server and both gameservers, 1 of the gameserver give error that the java bind is already in use by other program.... so the faster server will log just.

did u changed the gameserver port for example on IL to 7778?  u cant run both gameservers with same port (7777)

did u changed the gameserver port for example on IL to 7778?  u cant run both gameservers with same port (7777)

I told it that :P if one GS bind the default 7777 port u cant run another gs in same port cause its already bind

Y. Forgot to change port.

works also...

I use the login from C4 and when I try to log with a C6 client to log on the C6 server, Loginserver tell me after I press login on account " Client is not using the latest Authentication method. <Min is 0>"

K. Now I dont have any error. But I only can log on Interlude server. The c4 dont log and on login or any gameserver dont give any error...... what happen now?

MinProtocol 1

MaxProtocol 999

Also, i hope you don't try to play with the same client.

MinProtocol 1

MaxProtocol 999

Also, i hope you don't try to play with the same client.

this protocol I must use on both gameservers?

I also changed in the IL gs protocol from minimum at the c4 and maximum at the IL.

I dont see any error in LoginServer by protocol also and yes, I use 2 different games. C4 and IL

Edited by GodLight

this protocol I must use on both gameservers?

I also changed in the IL gs protocol from minimum at the c4 and maximum at the IL.

I dont see any error in LoginServer by protocol also and yes, I use 2 different games. C4 and IL

you can't join neither IL, nor C4?