high five [L2J] L2Redemption

L2-Redemption

just look that video with 10/16 guns, its high rate)) or star wars i should say?

also hero guns at olly, mucho good serbidorky

better than having vesper level 4 in oly,2-3 raidjewels and skills 20-25 mucho donatore vs players in dynasty level 3 ,+3 ,dynasty jewels

highrate oly = more fair, more challenging.

midrate oly = better geared, less life, izi hero

better than having vesper level 4 in oly,2-3 raidjewels and skills 20-25 mucho donatore vs players in dynasty level 3 ,+3 ,dynasty jewels

highrate oly = more fair, more challenging.

midrate oly = better geared, less life, izi hero

at mid rate u can got full equip in 3 days easy 

emerald game

max enchant weapon +10

armor +6

jwl +6

options like .dressme and custom glow

and achylek is cryng, you play high rate servibidores QQ

high rate servibidores when /useskillforce work and if in oly you run like a b1tch and your skills is to 200 ms to the end you do the damage anyway like should be

good luck to find that on holyday

ah no sorry is redemption this time i always get confused :-[

emerald game

max enchant weapon +10

armor +6

jwl +6

options like .dressme and custom glow

and achylek is cryng, you play high rate servibidores QQ

high rate servibidores when /useskillforce work and if in oly you run like a b1tch and your skills is to 200 ms to the end you do the damage anyway like should be

good luck to find that on holyday

ah no sorry is redemption this time i always get confused :-[

um interested, just only u post here videos how u own olly from high rate star wars server, where u have full blue / red guns

so dont talk about others how they play just high rates.. 

/useskillforce work at every server malaka, if u dont know how it call, so shadafaka pleache 

um interested, just only u post here videos how u own olly from high rate star wars server, where u have full blue / red guns

so dont talk about others how they play just high rates.. 

/useskillforce work at every server malaka, if u dont know how it call, so shadafaka pleache 

you don't know what are glows and dress me i guess, but i know you was stupid but damn at that point?

y in all server useskillforce that give reuse works? why when i logged on this sh1t server last night didin't worked?

let me guess is working only if you post a good word about mouse in mxc right?

keep bullsh1tting yourself this time you and your buddy will get 150 online at max ;)

you don't know what are glows and dress me i guess, but i know you was stupid but damn at that point?

y in all server useskillforce that give reuse works? why when i logged on this sh1t server last night didin't worked?

let me guess is working only if you post a good word about mouse in mxc right?

keep bullsh1tting yourself this time you and your buddy will get 150 online at max ;)

useskillforce = u can use skills w/o ctrl malaka

yea 150 ppl will have just bbb clan, and there are also ru 4-5 clans with 100+ ppl)), ok server is dead ((( 

Edited by AchYlek

L2 redemption is a highly recomended server for players that wants to play a long time term server, this is not another server looking to make money in few months and them leave it without gm's, admins and let it die by it self.

Is true that there will be people saying bad things about the server, that this dosn't work that it has bugs. Let me tell you i havnt found bugs, theres skills that had to be checked a little bit, and some clases ( that's what beta is for ),

I will be happy to give it more than a chance to this server it looks really promising for what alot of player are hoping for. A server that can hanlde preassure, can handle the greed.

The staff of L2 redemption seems to understand that a long time, no corruption and no greed staff. Seems to be giving you more income gains seems reputation and respect to players give them the trust they want or need to give up donations so the server can grow.

useskillforce = u can use skills w/o ctrl malaka

yea 150 ppl will have just bbb clan, and there are also ru 4-5 clans with 100+ ppl)), ok server is dead ((( 

useskillforce = 1.2 of reuse on skills

or you think muertelegend is spamming buster because he is the son of god?

2 gipsy what server can go out? a sh1t one like ther previus 100 you alredy did

useskillforce = 1.2 of reuse on skills

or you think muertelegend is spamming buster because he is the son of god?

2 gipsy what server can go out? a sh1t one like ther previus 100 you alredy did

u can have skil just /useskill aura flash  for better reus))) 

so yea if u think its called useskillforce u just bad))

its just pts macro bug

Edited by AchYlek

u can have skil just /useskill aura flash  for better reus))) 

so yea if u think its called useskillforce u just bad))

keep doing the retard achylek will not bring you anywhere

you are no factor that don't know things and blame on a forum to know everything and to be good

you are nothing

keep playng where mouse con gear up is a smart move, too bad people is realizing how much mouse is a sh1t and isn't joining anymore

enjoy this 1 week and half of playng, you will get mucho fun for sure :-*

keep doing the retard achylek will not bring you anywhere

you are no factor that don't know things and blame on a forum to know everything and to be good

you are nothing

keep playng where mouse con gear up is a smart move, too bad people is realizing how much mouse is a sh1t and isn't joining anymore

enjoy this 1 week and half of playng, you will get mucho fun for sure :-*

yea said non factor also))) 

still 1 and half week fun than play some high rate serbidors custom with hero weaps at olly 

yea said non factor also))) 

still 1 and half week fun than play some high rate serbidors custom with hero weaps at olly 

yyyy you can buy weapon from lindvior too and use it in oly and oneshot people

and if you you say kenren 3 times will spawn in inventory a vesper nagan +9999 that you can use for 4 hours :-*

i'm done with you, you are too stupid even for 4 years old boy

hope mouse will give you a cookie for the bumping you are doing to the topic

you have to hurry up redempetion machine is payed until 20 you have only 2 weeks for steal people money