Giran Center Fountain For Interlude

Dude , you are a morron that did a shitty work back in years.. And your attitude proves it. Go back to your cave. THIS map is more than 30% different than the NcSoft one so I take the credits for that , and if you wanna be a smartass read some rules about copyrights First..

** What tools did i use Mr Jackass? You probably would not know you sticked in the shared ones... Prove it that those files are made by tools that i do not own i am really interested in how you will do that since you are not in my office to see what the fuck i am doing around

Edited by Icarus Dev

post-31074-J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing-gif-

Stupid fagg... you put that stupid fountain in giran without baked lights on it, using the tool that i took a part in creation , and you even dare to say something =)) you such a pitty little fagg, your english suck "ducks" :D as same as you do.... 

P.S.

You have no idead even how staticmeshes are described in unreal engine, not even talking about whole map structure - that you dont know on 99%, your participation in editing is 1-3%

Edited by LightFusion

Sayed the one that says something and accuses me without proves.. Fucking Greek hater i find your post Offensive , i request a moderator to Ban you since you say something without proves and accuse me and my country.

yet you fail to bring any proof of your own..

b861b09c39.jpg

http://l2mod.ru/?page_id=42&lang=en

526fc1a05c.jpg

nice meme   :forever alone like a boss:  :alone:   :y u no?:   :dat:   :-beep- yeah:  :not bad:   :you serious?:   :poker face:   :okey:   :gusta:

let's not forget this xa0x0ax0a0a

it's gotten to the point when you have to rip youtube videos and try to sell them off as your own

kinda sad :/

Edited by Ellen De La Generes

I will not post my files for free because a morron wants them and deframes to get them. I had those files on my server L2 Diamond in September. Any player can verify, and that would be enough.

aight buddy i won't bother you anymore and you can continue to live in your delusional fantasy world where everything is done by you and greece rules the world

Chat banned for 2 days.

No need for such expressions.