Lineage II copying from WoW?

Kangaxx

ofc lineage 2 copying wow, if you see l2 map is same with wow map (after Kamael) The dragon on Gracia Part2 ?? is stolen from World Of Warcraft The Wrath Lich King ;)

GOOD POINT ! 

maybe they did it wit the same control so all ppl know how 2 do it. but if i were the wow founder i would sue them, and fill my pokets wit theyr money > : )

but... maybe wow agreed wit this from the begining :-\

You my friend fall too back from telling the truth.

The ingame minimap of towns was not existant in C1, they copied it from wow.

Adventure Guild's members are givving info for raids, quests etc (useless in most cases) completelly taken from wow

Multy bar for skills, in C1 we only had one active bar and only 10 skill slots, taken completelly from Wow

Fishing was implemented at C4, taken from wow but it is useless in L2

You can always find some copies of wow to l2 but l2 is about free pvp not just quest 99% of the time and instances etc. The problem with l2 is that it is ruined by bugs and boting that is why people would play wow. In wow you can be mentally handicaped but in the long term you will be max lvl and with extremely good gear.

it doesn't matter what is copied, L2>WoW 4 eva

For the simple reason I told. Wow sucks big time and now that warhammer online is out, wow is going to be closed unless they copy warhammer online.

I am stunned by how warhammer online copied even the layout interface of wow. Simply stupid I'd say but people won't even notice it. They too burned minds to understand the similarities.

Stealing a good idea isnt bad   ;)

And wow never will have these nice textures as l2

As I remember WoW is 2d and Lineage is 3d :D specialy ANIMATIONS like eye's!! OMG HOW DARE U THINK WOW LIKE L2?! :P

Of course L2 copying from WoW, it's so bvious :D And not only from WoW. For example reputation system in gracia is copying from Guild Wars. They just cannot create something oryginal...

L2 stealing ideas from others MMO, just look around...