high five [L2J] L2 Apollon

L2Apollon

I like low rate and I would like to play but donation like mid rate server sry man

Donation list isnt ready yet mate :) i will disable it.. i allready replied that to someone else in a previous post:) 

THERE IS NO OFFICIAL DONATE LIST!

Edited by L2Apollon

Donation list isnt ready yet mate :) i will disable it.. i allready replied that to someone else in a previous post:) 

THERE IS NO OFFICIAL DONATE LIST!

yeah most likely he will wait 1-3 weeks then put the real donation list up. 

We are trying to be fair with all and to keep a stable server alive..if you dont like something its up to you. Open a topic in our forum and give us your ideas about what should be a good donation list for a low rate server.

So what m8?all servers have donation lists.that means you are not gonna play in any server?go back to your mid's servers,low rate is not for you

No one is going to play a low rate server where you can donate for end game items. 

the only unfair with donation list is the elements and the founda items...dont care if he sell vesper and etc.ofc and i wont play if i see elements in donation list ..^^.none of my friends will but im just saying.

Give us your opinions in our forums about what items you want to stay in the donation list and the items you want to remove. im telling you guys again that list is not gonna be active with the start of the server. This list will be active a month after the server starts and we will make a lot of changes untill then and ofc we will not have foundation in donation thats the sure one!

personaly i dont want elements and founda items.i really dont care if you put elegia to your server or epics for donation.elements and founda items make the low servers unbalanced.im not crazy,i play low rate servers since c1...

This server looks nice, but i just think, that a lowrate needs at least 1k online to be playable.. Dunno about this project, if it will even exceed 300 :/ But it would be nice, of course.

Low rates need patience my friend. The biggest part of server is you i mean the players! if you vote everyday and all other who will be in the server i think the server community will grown fast!