high five [L2J] L2 Apollon

L2Apollon

I think dontaion list its too stron, all its finr but mirai and veper are too stron and too late game for me, i will play here but will se hwat online can be there ;)

Ready for action? 

1st DOWNLOAD OUR NEW SYSTEM!

2nd CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON OUR ACCOUNT MANAGER

3rd ENJOY YOUR STAYING IN L2 APOLLON AND HAVE FUN!

GrandOpeningBlock.png

I was waiting for this server more than 1  month :)! What is my first impression??? clearly home made server,tones of freeze and bad online community... what can I say?cant even move some times...that's a shame

I was waiting for this server more than 1  month :)! What is my first impression??? clearly home made server,tones of freeze and bad online community... what can I say?cant even move some times...that's a shame

its your opinion! but home made server is clearly stupid answer..because we work for this server over a month we are balance and no bug.. and about freeze pay more for internet you cant play l2 with dsl :P

seems you waited for a long time to write that :) People don't care about retail servers they care about numbers like you.

U have retail server??u mean u have off files??yeap sure! there are low rates with official files why should anyone play a lowrate loljava server??

there are low rates with official files why should anyone play a lowrate loljava server??

Because java server can be better than off. Since java is easier to maintain, but what you can know..

Edited by SweeTs

• 1 month later...