Adenas On Core Server

You are allowed to bump ur topic ONLY via bump button, also about the scamming you can make a proper report with proofs here: http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/157904-report-scammers/page-34?do=findComment&comment=2443623

After i got scammed from Fergussonl2 and his " friends " i left 30 more bilions for sale... Up,,,,

Stop bumping like that.

Use the bump button.

As concerns the scam, you should post some proofs either you ought to use my services as a middleman or any other trusted person.

Stop bumping like that.

Use the bump button.

As concerns the scam, you should post some proofs either you ought to use my services as a middleman or any other trusted person.

as i answered post before yours - ok.  Post updated

you take skrill?

im not sure whats that but atm in Serbia only thing for transfer money is Western union(at least thats only 1 i know it works 100% becaus e i always use it for selling adenas) , paypal doesnt work for recieving money, only to send atm(insane but true. ) .

skrill.com must work to your country too, try it

One more option is neteller.com never heard someone saying that it is not working for their country :)

Edited by AndyD

skrill.com must work to your country too, try it

One more option is neteller.com never heard someone saying that it is not working for their country :)

i tried to type skrill in web to see what is it , but from what i google it its not working atm because of that Switzerland problem :) Anyway i still think after paypal Western union is most safe and easy way :)

i tried to type skrill in web to see what is it , but from what i google it its not working atm because of that Switzerland problem :) Anyway i still think after paypal Western union is most safe and easy way :)

nobody going send you money via western union ,last time i send 400euro i paid 50euro fees but anyway gl

nobody going send you money via western union ,last time i send 400euro i paid 50euro fees but anyway gl

yea thats why i take few e from my "earnings" on bill and i make disount for that fee for Wu ;)