interlude [L2J] L2Euphoria

Caparso

Nice features ! Some things new , some things to be fixed , some things to be implemented but as he said the server is on beta ! I wish people will give it a try ! I like how the server is made ! Simple mode ! Realy cool :D Good luck !

opening date is pre-scheduled: 12.12.2015, but it may change druing the process of development. i can say still not enough people trust our project, we need much more :)

opening date is pre-scheduled: 12.12.2015, but it may change druing the process of development. i can say still not enough people trust our project, we need much more :)

Just take a final decision for a g.open,do not change dates like dat people make plans on where to play etc.Althouthg thats good news,wish you good luck.

dear comunnity,

we already changed/rearrange many things in order to provide entertaining gameplay, but first of all to make our pvp much, much more interesting. we believe, that anything we've done till now is a good base to workouts and keep it goin.

less than two weeks of beta left, so is a good time to invite your friends and try some pvps to help us in this exhausting process.

dear comunnity,

server is now available only for administration until grand opening (12.12.2015, 18:00), since our current task is to move entire data on primary server (previous one was ordered only for beta period and optimization purposes).

castle sieges goin' to be overexposed and reconfigured under our expectations in order to provide better competitions, additionally implement rest of things people ask for during beta.

also, an extra events are already running.

share some news about outcoming grand opening, bring your friends together to form a clan - break expectations!

» search more informations.

NOTE

new server's patch going to be released within grand opening, necessary change in order to connect to our server.

well, as i see your eyes simply bleeding because of small letters instead of capital?

improperly - indeed, but i don't like so much to use capitial letters in combination with interlude's font, since it so awful.

well, as i see your eyes simply bleeding because of small letters instead of capital?

improperly - indeed, but i don't like so much to use capitial letters in combination with interlude's font, since it so awful.

Well, to be fair, I didn't say my eyes bleed because of the letters, but if you guessed so then you know what you're talking about :troll:

I'm just saying that it looks as bad As Writing Like This. Proper sentences begin with a capital letter and that's what people are used to seeing, even in L2 and even if it doesn't fit with the font.

It's just an advice (trust me, I've heard things like 'server sucks because of htmls' or even 'no buttons on htmls wtf fail').

Seems a good project though, good luck.

actually no idea why i am so strange in this case.

i am never satisfied enough however i compose any of mine htmls - obvious retardness - yup :)

is there any medicine? :D

• Total number of registered users: 19
  • Newest registered user: mouris
  • Total number of topics: 15
  • Total number of posts: 48
Currently online: 2 guests, 0 registered users

Don't bother even to open it dude.For real server already done. :D

• Total number of registered users: 19
  • Newest registered user: mouris
  • Total number of topics: 15
  • Total number of posts: 48
Currently online: 2 guests, 0 registered users

Don't bother even to open it dude.For real server already done. :D

Since when does a server need to have people registered in the forum to have lots of players ?

Get out of here, dude...

Since when does a server need to have people registered in the forum to have lots of players ?

Get out of here, dude...

He doesn't even has simple guests .Come one dude relax,wait and see when it opens.