SpeedPwnz

www.l2ambrosia.com

#When the server go live?

Our Server will go live on 9.01.2015 at 20:00 gmt +2

#Why should you play here ?

We offer clean interlude gaming with all features working close to reatail, with no lag or bugs. Our server will be based on active players that want to have fun, and not on afk characters that are logged just for receiving vote rewards. We are also offering you a server on which player’s dedication will be greatly rewarded. 

#Is the server L2j or L2off ?

We are using "L2Scoria" pack, which is a russian project founded in 2009, with custom tweaks from our team suited for a perfect server!

Server Rates:
XP: x500
SP: x500
Party XP and SP: x1
Adena Drop rate: x1
Drop Items rate: x1

Enchant Rates: 
Enchant Max Weapon: +8
Enchant Max Armor and jewlers: +6
Enchant Safe: +3
Simple Enchant Rates: 60%
Blessed Enchant Rates: 65%

Note If Blessed enchant fail item will return to safe enchant
line.png

Additional: 

Npc buffer (2h buff time) 32+4 Buff slot.
Scheme buffer.
GM-shop till With all you need inside.
Offline shop .
line.png

Epic Boss Information: 

Antharas 6+1 Hours
Valakas 7+1 Hours 
Baium 6+1 Hours
Zaken 5+1 Hours
Ant Queen 5+1 Hours
Frintezza 6+2 Hours
Barakiel 1+1 Hours only way to obtain noblesse
Custom Raid Boss 3+2 Hours (server have 3 custom boss)
line.png

Useful Server commands: 

.buff
.gk 
.tvtjoin
.ctfjoin
line.png

Server Features 

Server Rates:
All new players start in Giran!
All players start at 80 LvL with 0 adena 
D,C,B,A grade and consumables are free. S grade can be obtain with adena .
 line.png

Additional: 
Auto Event : tvt and ctf Solo Farm Zone - adena + some aditional event items
Party Farm Zone - adena + blessed enchants + ls
3 Custom Boss with teleport from gk 
Noblesse from Barakiel
Custom PvP Zone
line.png
Full working skill 
Working Castle siege
Working Grand Boss Quest item in shop
Augmentation full working!
Subclass start with lvl 80
Auto Learn Skills till 80LvL. 
All chars start Buff block skill!
Geodata, fully working
Augmentation Mid Grade Skill Chance = 5%
Augmentation High Grade Skill Chance = 7%
Augmentation Top Grade Skill Chance = 12%
line.png
Grand Olympiad 
Olympiad system Every Week (Full Working), Retail Olympiad!
Olympiad start 18:00 and end 24:00!
Heroes Change Every week from sunday(night) to monday(morning)!
Validation period 12h!

Server

CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1620v2 3,9 GHz+
RAM: 64 GB DDR3 ECC 1600MHz
CONECTED: 1x 1 Gbps
DDOS protection 360 gbps
Bot Protection LameGuard

Full Features List Coming soon.
Edited by Master Joda

I recall u had a similar srv few months back and it had major flaws in class vs class issues.

my last server was 1 year ago if i am not wrong maybe you are confused can you give me more details

Edited by Master Joda

my last server was 1 year ago if i am not wrong maybe you are confused can you give me more details

It wasnt a year ago,it was way less,maybe right before summer and pretending not knowing is a big minus for u luv.

It wasnt a year ago,it was way less,maybe right before summer and pretending not knowing is a big minus for u luv.

my last server was l2sear and you are wrong 

due some gameserver side errors server crush after 20-24h but issue is solved now

ok anyway it was succesfully and i liked the gameplay!

Ambrosia shall be the same or better

gl!

Edited by Karasu

ok anyway it was succesfully and i liked the gameplay!

Ambrosia shall be the same or better

gl!

after l2sear i started to fix almost all the bugs , it should be better 

go trick the fail hop/top first then i guess you know the rest. " change this ,change that "

that web is rly ugly hehe :D

dont forget, mxc like 20-30 players max... ,so dead

9b422cdda8c78e62cbce628ad57376c2.png

see what i mean?

Edited by Karasu

go trick the fail hop/top first then i guess you know the rest. " change this ,change that "

that web is rly ugly hehe :D

dont forget, mxc like 20-30 players max... ,so dead

9b422cdda8c78e62cbce628ad57376c2.png

see what i mean?

yea the website is not the best one but i don't have so much time to start create a template from 0 like on sear, about mxc  i know is almost dead those days facebook will bring you most of the players . w/e ty for your helpful replay