H5 L2Tales (Source Included).

Skilled and trusted person also very cheap too.

I recommend him.

Thanks :) it's a pleasure to make business with guys like you :)

This seller has already changed its name more than 5 times here in the forum ...

I bought a long time ago the same and still not received, neither the product nor the money ...

This person should not even be in the forum, do not buy or lose your money.

Unreliable.

In a week it changes the name again and opens the same topic, Moderators should check this and avoid this kind of people in the forum

:rage:  :rage:  :rage:

This seller has already changed its name more than 5 times here in the forum ...

I bought a long time ago the same and still not received, neither the product nor the money ...

Unreliable.

In a week it changes the name again and opens the same topic, Moderators should check this and avoid this kind of people in the forum

stop lie troll guy

Edited by Karasu

Hello , dear 

If you check my profile you can check the names I had and I changed my name before and this name change was just an mistake this is just the email adress of the account and I changed it by mistake on this from L2Arion , have a good day.

Anywhay what does have to do my name change with my sells ? makes me more untrusted or something? and you never buy anything from me , if you have provided me an payment for any of my service that I am selling only from december , you can provide an paypal payment transaction id because that's the only method I accept and I will personally refund you if not I hope you will get banned for false acusation , but I still guess you are on the wrong topic.

By the way I added you on skype cris_lex , and I want to talk with you about this acusation :) when you have time to accept my shit , please do it.

Cheers ,

your possible father.

Unreliable.

Edited by sunt_cinic@yahoo.com

Sorry but this is not original source of l2tales,  this guy updated l2arion htmls in community board   and some .cp command htmls that is it. trust me or not you dont know what u buy :)
Btw why this guy can sell l2tales pack?  he has enough privileges to sell it and others not? 

Edited by janiko

Sorry but this is not original source of l2tales,  this guy updated l2arion htmls in community board   and some .cp command htmls that is it. trust me or not you dont know what u buy :)

Btw why this guy can sell l2tales pack?  he has enough privileges to sell it and others not? 

Thats why he give you test server. To convince your self

At least test before talk  :gusta:

You can ask Stalone if is tales or not tales , I guess that helps if the test server is not enough for you

Have a good day.

Sorry but this is not original source of l2tales, this guy updated l2arion htmls in community board and some .cp command htmls that is it. trust me or not you dont know what u buy :)

Btw why this guy can sell l2tales pack? he has enough privileges to sell it and others not?

Sorry dude, first of all, you should get those pack first and read the core and compare between them, you will see a lot changes and fixes on script, core, formulas, etc etc.

I got those packs from this seller, and I can prove is Tales pack, is not arion with CB updated like this kid said.

Anyway, have a good day kid!