Lineage 2 Edit

DoomeD

looking for someone that can make something like that possible on interlude client

Preview http://imghost.in/img/2014-11/27/xmu9h7ny8m573kqp90poqyprq.png

thanks .

NOTE : i only want the CP / HP / MP / EXP bars (and maybe the map) nothing else !!!

Edited by DoomeD

The hardest part would be to guess the cooridinates, and decrypt the image from newer chronicle lol.

Woot ? You can move that GUI with your mouse anywhere, not that it is hard to set it there by default, theres an option CENTER_DOWN in window.xdat

well well .. i can see a lot of "fun" here and some pretty serious comments like "2 mins work" ,,, well i wanna see examples if it is so easy !

This is taken from this thread. They're trying to mod L2 into an isometric game. A bit like Diablo. 

aseso418olgcoekvkir8mvfza.jpg

Edited by Aphrodite

This is taken from this thread. They're trying to mod L2 into an isometric game. A bit like Diablo. 

well yes i didn't know the forum but i guess yes !! thank you for your help my friend so now folks you have the forum that this "project" start if someone can make it like i already read in "2 minutes" i wanna see it ready to go :)

NOTE : not like the picture that Aphrodite post but like the one that I did .. thank you all :)

Thats peace of shitt acctualy, and they'l never get with it anywhere !

still nothing and i was wondering if it really was 2 minutes work .... but i guess NOTHING ........ everyone in this forum is "blah blah blah blah" and 0 .... just 0 !