interlude [L2J] L2 Xavius

Akken

You think people will play summoners? I mean, how can you end up spending your time healing the pet and let it do all the fun work? Lame :D

well nice question but summoners can be playable  for sure , yea summoner job is to heal pet and pet do the work ( just summoner debuffs sometimes)

so pets got a nice boost (not affecting oly since their skills also got some reuse) and yea i can say they can pvp or even farm 

@Clan event is getting place (win a clan hall by registering your clan)

http://l2xavius.eu/forum/index.php?topic=8.msg44#new

Dont forget to register your clan on our forums for the event

http://l2xavius.eu/forum/index.php?board=12.0

Also Video contest event (Promo video)

Player that will make the best video (Promo one) will receive an accesory of tier 2.5 of his choice 

Texts: L2 Xavius - The Abyss
Features list (included on the video)
Edited by Akken

well nice question but summoners can be playable  for sure , yea summoner job is to heal pet and pet do the work ( just summoner debuffs sometimes)

so pets got a nice boost (not affecting oly since their skills also got some reuse) and yea i can say they can pvp or even farm 

@Clan event is getting place (win a clan hall by registering your clan)

http://l2xavius.eu/forum/index.php?topic=8.msg44#new

ok then good luck

Well well, I can not believe what my eyes are seeing!
Are you the Real Akken which had Pride-Like few years ago named Genesis?
If it`s you then I`m glad I see you again! :)
And I can`t wait to see your server, this time more successfull than last one which had small community even when the balance was awesome!
Best Regards!

Who opens a srv w/o shared files boobface? Everyone needs smth to work on,its not like ppl are making core sh1ts or w/e from scratch. The difference is in how much work one devotes in his files and his knowledge.

he is a fanboi thats why.

*fankid

I can't help but wonder why you and "your fanboys" are so full of your self/server. I havent seen a more unbalanced pride-like server than aero/aepvp/etc. Just by checking the forums all you can see is that there are atleast 10 topics about balance issues/report of bug abuses EACH DAY.

Not to mention that the majority of the server's comunity is full of discusting mad kids.

And just a question out of curiosity: What the **** are you planning to accomplish by "flaming" in every single pride-like topic? Or is it just that your EGO is so huge that you can't stand the fact that there are other people out there who are trying to make something similar? No offense, but i swear i havent seen such a mean and egocentric person such as yourself.

Edited by Horse

I can't help but wonder why you and "your fanboys" are so full of your self/server. I havent seen a more unbalanced pride-like server than aero/aepvp/etc. Just by checking the forums all you can see is that there are atleast 10 topics about balance issues/report of bug abuses EACH DAY.

Not to mention that the majority of the server's comunity is full of discusting mad kids.

And just a question out of curiosity: What the **** are you planning to accomplish by "flaming" in every single pride-like topic? Or is it just that your EGO is so huge that you can't stand the fact that there are other people out there who are trying to make something similar? No offense, but i swear i havent seen such a mean and egocentric person such as yourself.

get real, l2aepvp isn't mine. L2Aerogaming was once mine and I sold the files to the l2aepvp dudes who then denied to have me on the team. But still, they are the greatest files ever made for IL none can deny that, till a few kids open and reopen frozen l2finest servers till they kill whatsoever is left from the great l2pride legacy. L2AEPvP is hardcore and its made for the good old community, those who fail on AEPvP are free to join and live the dream on any other wannabe copycat made for a few donates and close after 2 weeks.

My 2 cents